Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Laura's POV

"Out of all the gourmet dishes they have on that menu, you choose pizza." Liam scrutinizes me as he takes another slice.

"Hey this is damn good pizza!" I say, taking my last bite.

"Yes I guess it is," Liam chuckled, putting the leftover pizza in the fridge. "So what do you want to do now?"

"Shouldn't you be deciding this, you won the bet!"

"I don't care about the bet, whatever makes you happy." He came back and wrapped his arms around me, rocking back and forth.

I took a deep breath, "then let's watch that movie."

"In the bedroom or living room?"

"Living room, the TV is bigger." I wiggled out of his embrace and pulled him over to the couch. He sat down and opened his arms for me to sit on his lap. I picked up the remote and started scrolling through On Demand. "Another chick flick?" Liam moaned as I pressed buy.

"The Vow is a good movie!"

"Fine." he groaned. "I think it's just because you have crush on Channing Tatum."

I paused. "...how can you not?"

"Remind me never to introduce you guys."

"Don't worry about it he's married." I said back before paying attention to the opening credits.

"Liam?" I asked about an hour into the movie.

"Mmmm?" he said against the back of my neck.

"You bored?"

His hands were both under my shirt and pressed against my stomach as his lips made his way across my neck. "Not at all."

"Okay..." I turned back towards the screen. Five minutes later he was starting to hit my sensitive spots and knew it too. "I can't concentrate on the movie with you doing that."

"That's too bad." he hummed against my ear. He kissed the spot behind my ear and I involuntarily moaned, tilting my head to the side. I felt him smile and moved farther down, nipping as he went along. "I won the bet remember."

"Yes I remember." I giggled.

"Good." He turned away and grabbed the remote, turning off the TV so it was silent.

I turned around and straddled his lap, running my hands through his messy hair. "Hi." I smiled.

His hands traveled up and down my sides, landing on my hips. He connected his lips to mine sweetly, "hold on tight."

I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and he stood up, his hands supporting my butt and walked me over into the bedroom. He put me down carefully and crawled on top. He took off his shirt and then mine, leaving me in my bra and panties. Kissing me again I felt his hands travel down to my underwear, hovering above, teasing.

Fine, I thought. I'll do the same. I unzipped his jeans and he kicked them off. I traced the outline of his stomach muscles and then moved down to the elastic of his boxers, brushing up against his bulge. He pulled away and looked down at me smirking, his eyes dark with lust. "Nope." He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head like before. "You are mine tonight."

"Yes sir," I smirked and he crushed his lips against mine again, going in...

Niall's POV

"So what do you think they are up too?" Zayn asked. We were all sitting around in Harry's kitchen, munching on some crisps.

"Come on Zayn it's like 10 at night what do you think they are up to" Louis rolled his eyes and I choked on my Doritos. I wasn't expecting that answer. Everyone looked at me weird until I stopped. "Sorry, crumb down my throat." I said, my voice still raspy.

"So what do you guys want to do tonight?" Harry asked, obviously getting bored.

"Club?" I suggested. Anything to get my mind off of what Laura's doing...

"Don't think Vic will appreciate that too much."

"Pub?" Louis offered.

"Okay," I agreed. Alcohol, alcohol is good.

"Sounds good," Zayn nodded.

We all went to the door and I pulled on a sweatshirt, "wait guys." Harry stopped and took out his lit up cell phone. "Hey babe, yeah we are just leaving. The pub? Uh I'll asks the guys." He put the phone down. "The girls want to come along."

"We can't bring girls to the pub?" Louis whined.

"I know, it's a guy thing." Zayn added.

"Why don't we just bring the pub to the girls so everyone is happy?" I suggested. After a bunch of weird stares I continued. "We only go to the pub to drink so let's just buy a bunch of booze and bring it to the girls house."

"Good idea!" Harry put his phone back to his ear. "We are gonna stop at the shop and then we are coming over instead." He hung up and then we left to buy liquor. Thank god we live in the UK.

Victoria's POV

"Guys we should do something fun." I could hear my words slurring together a little but couldn't stop it.

"Like what?" Harry took another sip of his beer, smirking at me already getting tipsy.

"Truth or Dare," Debbie suggested, smiling evilly. She has had even less than me.

"Bring it on," Louis clapped his hands ready to go.

"Okay then Louis, truth or dare?" Harry asked, sitting on the edge of the couch.

"Come on Harry do you even have to ask me?"

"You're right, uh" he started looking around. "I dare you to lick one of the girls toilet seats."

"Which one?"

"Whichever one you want."

Louis got up and we all followed him down the hall to Laura's room where he went straight into the bathroom. "It's the least recently used since she is away." He explained. Without thinking twice he took a big lick of the seat and then got back up. "Easy."

We left the bathroom to see Zayn at Laura's desk, her Mac lit up. "What are you doing?" Niall asked.

"Seeing if she keeps her twitter logged in." The screen loaded and he smiled. "She does."

Harry and Louis ran over to him and fought over the keyboard to tweet first. "@Louis_Tomlinson is the sexiest person."

"@Harry_Styles is the sexiest person alive."

"@zaynmalik1D is the sexiest of them all."

Niall grabbed the keyboard with a smile on his face, "I love @NiallOfficial more than @Harry_Styles"

"Oh no you didn't!" Harry grabbed the keyboard again. "@Harry_Styles is better than @NiallOfficial"

Ten minutes and 40 tweets later they were settled and we went back to our game