Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Victoria's POV

We watched the rest of The Today Show intently. I couldn't believe Liam saw Laura out of the whole crowd! He sang to her which was even more adorable and they were talking but nobody could hear what they were saying. I logged onto tumblr on my phone, looking at the recent posts. Some knew ones were gifs of Harry choking on the nuts and when he ruffled Louis' hair. That was pretty cute.

Then there were the pictures of them onstage, a lot when Liam was singing to Laura and my favorite when he picked her up and walked back onstage. There were the adorable ones like when they said hi to each other and I found a gif of when Niall shouts "they even slept in the same bed together!" seeing Harry's face in the background was priceless.

Natalie had fallen back asleep, not even staying awake for the performance. She didn't see any of what happened after the interview, let alone what happened with Laura and Liam.  It was almost 6 in the morning now so I decided to get a little more sleep, making my way back to my room. I was about to fall asleep when my phone buzzed. "Did you watch? ;)" a text from Harry appeared.

"Yeah me and Debs :)" I texted back, already half asleep.

I zoned out a little to get awakened by another buzz, "Not Natalie?" he replied.

"Nope, fell asleep after the interview :/"

I started playing some Ed Sheeran, trying to stay awake to wait for his reply. "She didn't see what happened with L and Liam?"

I laughed at how he called Laura 'L'. I have never heard someone call her that but it was cute. They are getting really close which is nice. "Nope! She should have though I wanted to see her face ;) but its still 6 am here so I'm going to bed." I was very tired and I didn't know how much longer I could hold on.

"Me too, maybe she would have realized that there is no point in messing with them. She's not going to win. And sorry babe, night! :)" Harry had a point. Natalie needs to stop. But I could barely keep my eyes open so I texted back "night <3" and drifted off to sleep.

Laura's POV

We walked into the restaurant, hoping not a lot of people were there considering it was only like 11 in the morning. We got seated and looked over the menu, explaining to  them it was a family style restaurant, meaning the portions were huge and we had to decide on something to share. Which was going to be hard...

"Oh my god guys just pick something!" I complained, this was getting ridiculous.

"Just get the pizza," Liam sighed, his arm around me in the booth.

"But I want the spaghetti!" Harry whined, slamming his hand on the table.

"Well you can't always have what you want." I told him sternly.

"Go mommy direction!" Zayn hooted, laughingly.

"Pizza is fine with me," Niall shrugged, obviously annoyed.

"Great," Liam flagged the waiter down and told him our order. Harry groaned, crossing his arms.

"Harry, do you want to get frozen yogurt?" I sighed, smiling at how childish he was being.

"Yes!" his face automatically lit up.

"Okay then," I laughed, trying not to pay attention to Liam's hands tracing down my spine. "Would you stop it!" I turned to whisper in his ear.

"Stop what?" he smiled playfully, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You know what!" I pushed him off of me. He tried to pout but he was slightly smirking, looking at me mischievously. "What?" I laughed at him.