Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Niall's POV

I woke up to Liam lazily getting out of bed. I looked at the clock, 5 in the morning. I groaned, rolling over to get out myself. Liam glanced at me, not saying anything as he shut the door to the bathroom.

I put on my sweatpants and walked into the living room of the suite, Harry and Louis passed out on the couch still fully dressed. They looked like a couple, Harry's arm wrapped around Louis torso as they lay asleep. I laughed, throwing a football at them that I found on the counter. Louis woke up almost immediately and rolled over onto the floor. Louis groaned and Harry opened his eyes, looking down at Louis and started laughing sleepily.

"What time is it?" Louis flipped over to lie on his stomach, obviously comfortable there.

"5" I responded, sitting down next to Harry and closing my eyes. I drifted off to sleep once again, waking up to somebody shaking me.

"Niall get up we have to go," I opened my eyes to see Zayn hovering on top of me.

I got up, everybody waiting for me at the door. We piled into the SUV, Liam still not saying a word to any of us.

Paul turned around from the front seat, taking a big breath. "Liam, I know you are upset and all but get it together. Unless you want to broadcast your problems live, I suggest you get an attitude adjustment. Or at least pretend to have one."

"I know." is all he said back, not even turning to look at him.

"Start now." Paul said sternly, turning back to the front.

Debbie's POV

I woke up to my alarm on my phone. I look at the reminder, "1D live on the Today Show!!!!" shit it was 4:30 am but it was 7:30 over in New York. I rolled out of bed, banging on Victoria's door before heading to the living room. I turned on the TV and sat back on the floor because Natalie was sleeping on the couch. She woke up at the noise on the TV, "It's four in the morning!" she groaned.

"You think we don't know that." Victoria walked in, rubbing her eyes. She took her spot next to me on the floor and we watched commercials in silence.

"What exactly are we watching." Natalie complained, staring at the TV lazily.

Almost right on cue The Today Show came back on. "And now the biggest boys around, ONE DIRECTION!" our boys walked out, waving and smiling like they have done so many times before. Natalie sat up on the couch, paying more attention now.

"So boys how is your stay in America?" They all down and Ann started off with the first question.

Louis took this one, "California is amazing, I mean we couldn't ask for more right now."

"The fans are great over there also." Zayn added.

"I can imagine!" She said, "that brings us to our next topic. "Are these girls fans?" Ann pointed up to the screen, three pictures of us on there.

"They are," Harry smiled widely.

"Aww!" I said looking at Victoria who was smiling as well.

"Okay Harry, lets start with you!" the host continued, taking his comment as volunteering. "You are not single anymore is that right?"

"Right." he took a drink of his water.

"Victoria right?" she pushed.

I turned to Victoria next to me who was staring intently at the screen. "Yes" he said.