Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Debbie’s POV

“Uh oh…” Everybody was looking at the lamp that Louis just smashed.

“Hide that before Liam comes down,” Niall whispered, panicked.

“Chill guys, they won’t come down.” I laughed, everybody staring at me now, confused.

“And why is that?” Vic smirked, as Harry pulled her closer to him on the couch. I gave her the ‘are you kidding me’ look and she finally got it. Her face turned up into a mischievous smile as she said “you really think?”

I shook my head when Zayn complained, “oh my god, I know you girls can like read each others mind or something but we can’t.”

Vic turned to him, “We think they are way to busy to come downstairs.”

Harry face turned up in a cheeky grin as he said, “they think Liam scored.”

“NICE!” Zayn and Niall both shouted, high fiving each other.

“Nope I think you are wrong.” Louis stated, coming back in from hiding the lamp in the closet.

“And why is that?” Debbie raised her eyebrow as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Because Liam is way to slow for that.”

“Want to bet on that Lou?” Harry stood up.

“Fine, 10 on no.” Louis smiled.

“I say yes,” Zayn added.

“Me too,” Harry agreed.

“No I agree with Lou, I say no.” Niall shook his head.

“Are you guys really betting money on our friends sex lives?!” I added, hoping for a no.

“YES!” the boys said together and laughed. I shook my head smiling.

The boys and Victoria went back to their game, while Louis and I watched. After awhile I got bored, putting my head on his shoulder, sighing. “Bored?” Louis whispered.

“A little,” I admitted.

“Then let’s get you un-bored!” Louis jumps up, holding his hand for me.

“What do you have in mind?” I took his hand, standing up too.

“Let’s bake a cake,” he grinned, leading me to the kitchen.

“Louis Tomlinson that is the best idea you have had all day!”

“I get those sometimes,” he said pointing to his head.

I grabbed the cake mix box, reading the back, directing Louis on what to get. We finished the batter without making a complete mess and I grabbed the pan. When I came back Louis had his finger in the batter. “Hey, hey!” I warned, trying to lift his hand out of the bowl.

“It is really good you should try some,” he said putting his battery finger in front of me. I put my finger in the bowl, scooping some up but instead of putting it in my mouth I smother it on his nose. I giggled as he threatened, “Oh. No. You. Didn’t.”

“I do believe I did,” I winked

“You are going to get it,” he ran to me and dipped his hand in batter. H smashed it in my face, it was cold and dripping. I opened my eyes and wiped it off, flinging it at him. Splattered batter lay on his shirt. Louis looked up from his shirt, just enough for me to catch the O his mouth was making, before it turned into a mischievous smile. He grabbed a spoon and dunked it in the batter, throwing it at me and it hit my hair.