Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Victoria’s POV

            We all climbed out of the car and walked up to the gates. The whole place was PACKED considering it was a Saturday so I am guessing that’s why the boys weren’t worried about fans that much. We waited in line for what it felt like hours, but each time I complained Louis would pull out his invisible watch and tell me it has only been 3 minutes and 7/29 of a second since I last complained…which I knew wasn’t true.

            One of the nice things about being with a One Direction boy is you never have to pay. I offered once and Harry just gave me the ‘are you kidding me’ look, so I never tried again. We finally got into the park, and the first thing everybody ran to was the giant roller coaster. Harry looked up at it, his eyes wide. “It’s okay, I don’t want to go on either,” I squeezed his hand.

            “No, don’t let me hold you back from going on!” he nudged me to the others.

            “No I honestly hate roller coasters too.” I laughed, “I wouldn’t even think about riding one of those.” I pointed up to the huge one in front of us.

            “VIC!” Laura yelled from the line, Liam reluctantly letting go of her as she ran over to us. Zayn followed also, right behind her.

            “Come on guys, let’s go!” Zayn took Harry’s hand that wasn’t intertwined with mine and started pulling him.

            “Hell no Zayn, you remember what happened last time you tried to force me on one of those.” Harry firmly kept his ground.

            “Alright, Zayn don’t torture him.” Laura laughed. “Vic you sure you don’t want to? I know you hate them and all but you might like this one?” she pointed to the coaster behind her.

            “No I am good; I would rather stay here than ride some crazy ass death trap.” I rolled my eyes.

            “Oh thanks.” Laura turned around, heading back to Liam. I noticed Natalie laughing really loud at something Niall just said, before turning around and looking back at Laura.

            “Are you sure you don’t want to come?” Zayn bounced up and down like a little kid. Harry just raised his eyebrows, and he pouted, walking away.

            “So what happened last time?” I teased, turning to Harry.

            “I just freaked out a little that’s all,” he shrugged, leading me to a lemonade stand.

            “Aw poor baby,” I hugged his waist.

            “Yeah poor me,” he stopped walking and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. “So what do you want to do while they are riding the roller coaster?” he looked down, his emerald green eyes piercing through me.

I broke his gaze, looking over and chuckled to myself. “How about the teacups?” I turned back to him, a smile forming on his lips.

“Perfect,” he pecked me on the lips before turning and heading towards the kiddy ride. When we got there the man running the ride gave us a weird look before letting us on.  I picked the cup all the way in the back, Harry opening the door for me and gesturing for me to slide in.

“Such a gentleman,” I said, waiting for him to scoot in after me.

“Always,” he flashed that gorgeous smile. We waited for the ride to start laughing at how big we felt compared to the tiny kids we saw climbing into the teacups around us. The whole ride took a total of three minutes, and so we got off, searching for our friends. They were still in line, so we decided to just sit and talk on the bench.