Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Victoria's POV

​I woke up in a very uncomfortable position in my seat. I decided to follow Laura and take a nap, knowing I am going to be very tired when we get there but Harry won't want me to sleep right when we get there.

​"Morning sleepy," Laura chuckled, looking up from her book.

​"How long was I out?" I tried stretching as far as I could in my seat.

​"Like a long time." Debbie pointed up to the little TV screen that said we had 10 minutes left.

​"Holy shit! I slept like six hours!" I sat up in my sleep, not believing the screen I was looking at.

​"We couldn't believe it either," Laura said, looking back down at her book. "We were going to wake you up, just to make sure you didn't die or something."

​"Oh, thanks." I rolled my eyes. "At least I will be the fun one that doesn't need sleep!"

​"Yeah but you might want to go to the bathroom first," Debbie pointed forward to the closest bathroom to our seats.

​"What why-"I started, but Debbie urged me with her hand so I went. And I was glad that I did. The back of my hair was in huge knots and my eyeliner was running. I started brushing my hair through with my fingers and touched up my make up just in time when the attendant called everybody back to their seats. I sighed, and just braided my hair to the side, leaving it at that. I got back to my seat, buckling in and putting away all of my things. "Ready?" I asked Laura next to me.

​She just looked at me and smiled, so I turned to Debbie. "I can't wait." She responded to my waiting gaze.

​"Great," was the last thing I said before the plane landed.

Laura's POV

It was a smooth landing and I just couldn't wait to get off. I didn't know how many fans there were in London but I assumed a lot more than California, if that's even possible. So because of this we were taking a cab to the boy's flats instead of them picking us up and causing chaos. I walked off the plane and we got our bags in peace but when they opened the doors a loud roar came through. Everybody looked confused, but I turned to Debbie knowingly. "Oh no they didn't." I said, smiling.

"Yes they did." Victoria pointed to the five perfect boys waiting for us on the other side of the doors as we walked. All of the fans were barricaded around them, taking pictures and videos with their cameras.

I walked up to Liam, my mouth hanging open. "Why?" I shook my head.

He shrugged, "Because we couldn't wait to see you."

"We?" I laughed.

"Well why do you think me and Zayn are here!" Niall shouted in his cute Irish accent.

"I guess you're right," I said, taking Niall's hug while Zayn gave me a noogie.

After I smoothed out my hair I turned back to Liam who already had my bags in his hands. "We have the car waiting out there." I followed his gave to a back, unmarked door.

"This is the famous black SUV?" I smirked as we made our way over there. Zayn and Niall, not having anything to do were taking pictures and autographs with the fans behind the barricades.

"Yes, it is." He laughed as we walked out with Harry, Victoria, Louis and Debbie behind us. The fans started screaming louder as we left and you could still hear it after we closed the door behind us. We all climbed into the car, Liam and I taking our spots in the back corner.