Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Zayn’s POV

            “You know Liam, Laura has a point,” I defended her as her and Debbie left to go apologize to Natalie.

            “I know that Zayn,” Liam snapped, turning to face me.

            “I am just saying!” I threw up my hands, “I wouldn’t let Natalie talk to her that way if she was mine.”

            “What exactly are you saying?” He shot back accusingly.

            “Hey now guys!” Louis interjected. “Come on can we just drop it?”

            “Yeah sorry mate, Louis is right.” Liam came up and hugged me, patting me on the back.

            “It’s cool,” I laughed.

            “Ooo why the PDA?” Laura came up next to us, smirking.

            I glanced over to Liam who gave me a warning look, “Nothing, just some brotherly love!” I covered, throwing my arm around Liam and smiling.

            “Aw that’s so cute!” she smiled, “Don’t I get some of that? I’m not a brother but…”

            “Aw come here!” I grabbed her, picking her up and swinging her around.

            “Zayn put me down!” she half yelled half laughed, squirming free.

            I put her down laughing too and she punched me. “Ow!” I rubbed my arm.

            “And what about you?” Laura turned to face Liam. “Do I get any of action?” She stepped towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

            “You always get action what are you talking about!” he picked her up, and they started kissing.

“Seriously, you guys are in the middle of a Park.” Debbie stated, maybe we should just go home so you guys can do whatever you want!” She joked.

“No!” Laura pulled away. “I’m hungry though who’s with me?”

“Yeah, ill call Hazza, see where he is.” Louis pulled out his blackberry.

“Ill go and get Nialler.” I turned around and headed to the bench where Niall and Natalie were still sitting. “Hey we are going to get something to eat, you want to come?”  I said when I got there.

“Sure!” Natalie smiled, standing up.

“I guess so,” Niall laughed, getting up too and taking Natalie’s hand. I raised my eyebrow at them and Natalie laughed.

“We are official,” Niall held up their intertwined hands.

“Well that’s great!” I said when I was really thinking; damn I am the only one single now.

“I am glad you think so,” Natalie jumped up and down.

“Alright well Louis is getting Harry so come on!” I motioned for them to follow me over to everybody else. When we got over there Harry and Victoria were all ready there and they were all laughing about something Louis just did.

“Do I even want to know?” I questioned.

Laura just shook her head no, her eyes tearing up from laughing so hard.

“Alright guys I want to eat lets go!” Niall shouted over our laughter.

“We aren’t surprised,” Harry chuckled leading us to one of the only eat in restaurants in the park.

Laura’s POV

We ate and played around in the park till it got really dark outside, Liam won me a couple of stuffed animals which were really cute and by the time we got back into the car I was exhausted. I took my position on his lap, trying to stay awake through the ride home. The car ride was mostly silent, because everybody was tired and I saw Debbie fall asleep. Niall and Natalie were talking about people I didn’t know, I was guessing from their home town and Liam was humming Chasing Cars, and playing with my hair, which didn’t help the fact I was trying not to fall asleep…

I woke up, lying down and way to comfy to be back at my apartment. My eyes fluttered open, seeing the familiar walls of Liam’s room.

“Good morning,” he walked out of the bathroom, half dressed and his hair wet.

“Mmmm,” I moaned, sitting up, realizing I was still in my dress from last night. “Uh can I borrow some clothes?” I chuckled.

“Actually Vic left some clothes over here for you,” he brought me my Victoria’s Secret duffle bag.

“So where are they?” I asked him getting up and looking in the mirror. I immediately started smoothing down my hair which was sticking up in weird places.

“You look beautiful,” he whispered, sneaking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“What happened last night?” I turned to face him, glancing over to the bed.

“Well, you fell asleep on me, and you were just too cute I couldn’t bear to wake you.” His hands were tracing my spine lightly as he spoke. “So I tucked you in and your friends went and got you a few things. I am under the impression you have no class today?”