Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Victoria’s POV

            “Ill go talk to her,” Liam offered, sadness in his eyes as he started to get up.

“No, we should talk to her,” Debbie nodded at me and I agreed. It would be better if we talked her into it because she is going to be afraid of disappointing Liam. I got up, following Debbie to Laura’s door.

“Laura?” I asked through the door, opening it slowly. She was crawled into a little ball on her bed, glaring at the wall.

“What’s the matter girly?” Debbie asked, walking to the bed. She turned to look at us panic in her eyes.

“What am I going to do?” She whispered. I shut the door behind me, joining them on her bed.

“You are going to move to England!” I explained to her like a little baby, making her slightly smile.

“I want to but-“she started but I cut her off.

“Seriously Laura, how long have we wanted to go to England?” Debbie stared at her knowingly.

“A long time,” she mumbled.

“Yeah, years. And how long have we been on the program, waiting to be transferred to London?” I added, Debbie had a good point.

“Since we got here,” she sighed. “Look guys I get it okay? We should go, it’s an amazing opportunity and I am being stupid. But it’s not just the living in London part that I am reluctant on. We are going for one purpose, the boys, not college or because we have been waiting to go. We are picking our lives up suddenly and moving to a different country for a couple boys we have known for two weeks.”

I looked down, thinking about Harry. It was such an easy yes for me because I feel like I have known him forever, not just a couple weeks. “This isn’t just our problem. Don’t you think they know this? They are spending lots of time and money to move a couple of California girls to England, girls they have only known for two weeks.” I spat her words back at her.

“How are our families going to react?” she looked accusingly at me. “Your mom surely won’t approve.”

“I don’t give a fuck about my mom! Never have, never will!” I defended myself.

“My mom already doesn’t see my here, she won’t miss me over there,” Debbie shrugged.

“Yeah I guess you are right,” she leaned up against the wall, closing her eyes.

“So is that a yes?” I started to get excited.

“That’s a, ‘I have to discuss it with my boyfriend.” she opened one eye, sighing loudly.

“Are you okay?” Debbie looked at her, worried.

“I’m fine,” she laughed, sitting up on the bed. “Get Liam in here,”

 “Yes ma’am!” Debbie shouted, dragging me out the door. All the boys turned to look at us, Liam standing up.

“The majesty has requested you,” I said to him as seriously as I could, falling back onto Harry’s lap.

He kissed me on the cheek, “Can I help you pack?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Now why would you want to help me pack? It’s so boring.” I rolled my eyes.

“I need to inspect your wardrobe for your new place,” he smiled cheekily.

“Fine then,” I kissed him lightly on the lips.