Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Victoria's POV

Natalie screamed an earth shattering scream...yet again. Debbie and I have seen The Grudge so many times we don't even flinch anymore but Natalie apparently has not. She was hiding her head in a pillow when I got up, going over to get some popcorn. When I was in the kitchen my phone started to buzz and I smiled when Harry's contact showed up. "Hi," I answered.

"Hey babe, what are you up to?" a raspy voice came out of the speaker.

"I am watching The Grudge with Natalie and Debbie." I looked over to the other room while saying this.

"Oh are you scared?" he responded.

"I'm shaking," I said sarcastically, letting out a giggle.

"Well if I was there I would be protecting you." he is such a flirt.

"Harry, knowing you if you were here we wouldn't be watching the movie." I stated, smiling to myself.

"Do you have any problems with that?" I could hear the playfulness in his voice.

"Not at all," I hummed.

"have you talked to Laura recently?" he changed the subject, suddenly sounding concerned.

"Uh no, not recently why?"

"Where is she?" he questioned.

I couldn't lie to Harry, it's not like he would tell anybody. "She is in New York visiting her brother, she didn't want me to tell you guys because she knew you would be in the same area and she didn't want you guys to think you felt obligated to hang out with her." I sighed.

"Where does Natalie think she is?" his voice sounded less stressed now.

"Um we said she was visiting family. Why?"

"She called Liam saying that Laura wasn't home and she thought she was cheating on him."

"NO!" I looked over to see Natalie hiding herself in the pillow once again.

"Yeah, and when Liam called Laura he heard a guy's voice in the background...which was probably her brother."

"And Liam assumed it was some guy because of what Natalie told him." I finished his sentence, putting all the pieces together.

"Yep," he popped his p.

"Great, does Laura know that he thinks that?" I rolled my eyes.

"No, he hung up on her right after he heard her brother's voice."

"Damn. Alright I will call Laura. That bitch needs to stop messing with the wrong people." I glared over in Natalie's direction.

"I know." I heard Harry sigh.

"Okay I am going to call Laura, tell her what's going on alright?"

"Alright babe, talk to you later." he said before hanging up.

I looked at my phone, immediately calling Laura on speed dial. "Hello?" a voice answered after a few rings.

"Laura something is up. Liam thinks you are cheating on him." I cut to the chase.

"What the hell?" she yelled, I heard a door shut behind her.

"Yeah," I caught her up on the story; she was speechless the whole time.

"That explains why he hung up so fast and hasn't texted me since," her voice was barely a whisper, she was saying it more to herself than me. "I am going to call him." she stated, hanging up right away.