Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Laura’s POV

“Finally! Jeez!”Victoriarolled her eyes, when she saw us walking up to the car.

“Sorry! We stopped to throw coins in the fountain!” I put my hands up defensively.

“Laura, that’s not a wishing fountain.” She said smirking.

“I know! Everybody was looking at us weird it was hilarious!” I chuckled, remembering what we did.

“Whatever, we have to go! You have a test tomorrow at nine and you said you still haven’t studied.”

“Oh shit I forgot! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I ran up and hugged her before following Liam into the backseat of the car.

Harry drove while Vic was giving him directions in the front seat. I was talking with Liam, my feet on his lap when we pulled up to our apartment building.  Liam grabbed my purse before I could and I looked up at him curiously. He found my phone in the front pocket and started typing something. I held my hand out waiting for him to give it back, but instead he put it back in my purse and handed it over. “Okay then.” I chuckled as I climbed out.

“See you tomorrow,” he smiled.

“Yeah, tomorrow,” I waved as I walked in. When I got to the door Vic caught up to me.

“What was that?” She smiled.

“I have no idea,” I chuckled, scrolling through my phone. “Wait, yes I do! He put himself in my contacts and sent himself a text.” I chuckled.

“Aw well text him!” She said looking over my shoulder.

“I will, I will!” I laughed as Victoriaunlocked the door and I went straight to my room. I flopped down on my bed before texting, “Nice trick but you could have just asked ;).”

I reached for my textbook on my nightstand and opened it up. I started writing down notes in my journal when I heard my phone buzz. “I know, but I’m glad you were curious enough to check :)”

“Haha, oh and where are we going tomorrow?” I replied, smiling at my phone.

Liam’s POV

“Haha, oh and where are we going tomorrow?” I stare down, reading the new text I got from Laura.

“Liam you are smiling like an idiot.” Harry said, looking in his rear view mirror, to me in the back seat.

I looked back at my phone to reply “It’s a surprise! Pick you up at six and wear something nice, xx”

“So, where did you and Laura’s friend go?” I asked Harry, a smirk on my face.

“Victoria and I went to the little elementary school down the road.” He smiled, watching the road.

“And how did that go?’ I prodded.

“Fine.” He replied,

“C’mon Harry! Tell me!” I begged. He was not acting like himself.

“Later.” He muttered, as he pulled into the driveway.

My phone buzzed and I smiled as I looked down, “Alright see you at six :) xx” At that, I walked inside greeted by Niall and Zayn.

“Vas Hapenin!” Zayn shouts as he came up to the door. “Looks like you forgot a few things at the shops. Like Louis?”

“Yeah where’s Louis?” Niall came up looking around, confused.