Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Victoria's POV

"Wouldn't you rather watch the movie?" I looked up from my textbook to see my beautiful boyfriend standing in the doorway.

"I haven't seen you in a week and you expect me to sit down with a bunch of guys and watch a movie?" he scoffed as he walked towards my bed. I shut my textbook and threw it on the ground. Pshh who needs math when Harry Styles is on your bed?

"You missed me that much?" I leaned towards him smirking.

"And you didn't miss me? Victoria I'm hurt!" he put his hand to his chest acting wounded.

"I missed you alright," I got closer and   locked my hands through his curls.

"Oh so that's how you missed me," he murmured, glancing down at my lips.

"Mhmm," I connected our lips delicately and he began to smile. "What?" I giggled, pulling away slightly.

"I REALLY missed you." he pushed me down and clamped my hands on the bed.

"I can tell!" I scoffed before he pressed his body into mine. My breathing hitched as his hand traveled down my body, landing at my pant zipper. He started tugging on it, his lips coming back to mine harder.

"Harry wait," I managed to mumble out in between kisses.

"What?" he sighed, pulling back to let me talk but his hand stayed put at my zipper.

"There are people," my eyes flashed to the door and he sighed deeper, rolling off of me.

Then he sat up and grabbed my hand to pull me up too. "My place?"

"Hell yeah!" he opened the door and we jogged past Zayn, Louis, Debbie and Niall on the couch.

"Louis come home late tonight." Harry pointed to him.

"Yes sir!" he saluted him back and I shook my head.

"Be safe!" Debbie shouted as we turned to leave.

"Shit," Harry let go of my hand and ran over to Zayn. He whispered into his ear and Zayn reached into his pocket. He put something in the palm of Harry's hand and Harry walked back, stuffing it into his own jean pocket.

"You really don't have any at your house?" I said as he shut the door and led me down the hall.

"I don't want to waste time finding it when we get there," he winked and I bit my bottom lip. He chuckled as he slid his hand in my back pocket, walking down to the car.

Laura's POV

"Laura?" Liam whispered. We were back up in my room and I was slowly drifting off to sleep next to him.

"Yeah?" I turned around to see his face in the moonlight.

He was looking at me, his brows furrowed. "You remember today with that little girl?"

"Yeah what about her?" I said, sitting up.

"You know I really love you right?"

"Yeah," I smiled, "I do."

His face relaxed a little at my answer but then hardened when he said "and you know I'm not going to let ANYBODY get between us."

"Yes I know Liam!" I rolled my eyes. He is being redicilous. "Where is all this coming from?"

"Nowhere," he mumbled.

"Mmkay," I didn't believe him but I let it slide, leaning up and pecking him lightly on the lips. "I love you too by the way."

"Thanks," he kissed me back.

"You know I'm really not that tired," I climbed on top of him and strattled his legs.

"No," he picked me up with his arms, never moving the rest of his body when he flung me off of him. "After you get better."

"I am better." I grumbled, climbing under the covers, my back to him. "I'm going to bed."

"I thought you weren't tired?" he mocked, amusement in his voice.

"Shut up." I spat and he laughed.

"Goodnight love," I felt him move next to me and the covers being stretched.

"Night," I sighed, slowly drifting off to sleep as warm arms wrapped around me.

Niall's POV

"So Harry's getting lucky tonight." Zayn  looked up from the movie to say.

"It's not fair, he just has to come home and there is somebody waiting for him." Louis complained and I shook my head in agreement.

"It's called a relationship boys?" Debbie looked at us disgusted.

"And he gets to come home to that!" Zayn whistled, "I would be happy."

"Okay this sounds like a guy conversation so I'm going to go." Debbie left the room quickly, making me laugh.

"What made Debbie run away?" Liam appeared in the room, sitting down where Debbie was in between me and Zayn.

"Just normal stuff," Louis shrugged his shoulders but was smiling.

"Where's Laura?" I blurted out without thinking.

Liam turned to me, "Uh sleeping."

"Oh," I answered quietly. I probably shouldn't have asked.

"So how's it going with her?" Louis asked, now on this subject.

"Good I think." Liam looked smug and it made my stomach churn. "I think shes fully forgiven me."

"She looked cozy in the car," Zayn said and he laughed.

"Yeah shes amazing." he agreed.

I didn't want to be in this conversation anymore. It was after midnight so the first thing I thought of would work. "I'm going to walk home and go to bed." I stood up and made my to the door.

"Oh okay," Zayn acknowledged.

"Bye Niall." Liam said flatly.

"Have a good sleep mate!" Louis added as I walked out and shut the door behind me.

The night air was a bit chilly but normal for May and it was good to keep me alert as I thought. I replayed what happened in Laura's room and the same stirring came back in the pit of my stomach. And this feeling I had never felt before. It wasn't even close to the way I felt with Natalie, or any of the girls back home. It was stronger and I didn't like it. Because right there on the middle of the streets of London I realized, I'm fucked.