Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Harry's POV

​I led Victoria over to the couch, smiling to myself. Tonight was going to be very chill; all the boys were hyping it up to be way more than it was. Well unless other things happen...

​She sat down next to me and immediately picked up the Chicken Chow Mein, her favorite that was waiting for her on the table. I didn't want her eating alone but I really just wasn't hungry. I guess I am just nervous. "So what's planned for tonight?" She leaned back, tucking a piece of her soft brown hair behind her ear.

​I shrugged, "Nothing really, just having a night to ourselves."

​"That's a nice change." She chuckled, taking another bite of her food.

​"I thought so too," I smiled, thinking about what Louis is saying about me right now. "So what movie do you want to watch?"

​"I never got to see The Devil Inside," she pointed to the New Releases. I pressed buy without a second thought, leaning back and getting comfortable. Victoria put down her food and snuggled in with me, giving a content sigh.

Victoria's POV

​I wasn't really hungry, probably the nerves but I ate a few bites anyway to be polite. But when I noticed he wasn't going to eat anyway I put it down, snuggling into his chest where I wanted to be. Having Harry share a flat with Louis is great, except for when you want to be alone. When I stayed with him there wasn't much "us" time because I realized that just because the door is shut does NOT mean that people won't just come right in. I guess I shouldn't be surprised really, them being so close an all but it would be nice for some boundaries every once in a while.

​We watched the movie in silence, it wasn't very scary but I did flinch at a few parts. Scary movies don't really bother me like Laura but some scenes I just used as excuses to get closer to him. The whole time Harry was rubbing his thumb back and forth on my back in a rhythmic motion, relaxing me and even making me sort of sleepy. I would have fallen asleep entirely if the movie wasn't playing and I knew I couldn't because then he wouldn't wake me up and our alone time would be lost...

​I looked up just as the movie ended to find his eyes already on me. "What are you looking at," I smirked, sitting up.

​"Oh just the most beautiful girl in the world." He said, not breaking his gaze.

​"Liar," I sat up, poking him in the stomach. "Flattery won't get you anywhere."

​"I bet it could if I really tried." He sat up also, leaning forward so our faces were inches apart.

​"okay let me rephrase that." I thought for a moment before going on. "You don't need flattery to get you anywhere."

​His eyes widened and his lips pulled up in a satisfied smile. "I don't?" he cocked his head.

​I answered his question by connecting our lips together. He chuckled deeply as he carefully pushed me down onto the sofa. I could feel the warmth of his body on me as we got deeper and deeper into the kiss. We finally had to pull away; I looked over at the clock while breathing heavily. "It is 10 o'clock. When is Louis coming back?" I asked him.

​"He is at a sleepover." Harry smiled. He leaned in again, this time kissing me gentle and slow. I pulled him as close to my body as I possibly could as he explored my mouth. He pulled away this time again way before I was ready to. He took off his shirt in one swift motion, throwing it across the room. I smiled wider, following it until it landed perfectly on the chair.

I turned back, lifting my head up so I could reach him again, wrapping my legs around his torso. Harry responded just as I wanted him too, leaning down again to kiss me as I could feel his hands lingering at the bottom hem of my shirt. They were hesitant and slow as one hand traveled to my back, pressing his palm against my bare skin. The other stayed at my hip, safe. "Are you sure?" He asked me, pulling away so he could look deep into my eyes.