Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Deborah's POV

​"What are you eating?" I ask Laura, walking in the door of our new flat.

​"Cereal," she took another bite, looking up at me.

​"It's 8 at night." I glanced at the clock, trying to hide my smile.

​"So?" she scoffed "There is absolutely nothing in that kitchen except for this," she points down at the stuff in her bowl.

​I looked a little closer and started to laugh. "You don't even eat Kashi."

​"I know!" She exploded, leaving the half eaten cereal on the table. "When is Lou coming over?"

​"Whenever Harry kicks him out," I shrugged, throwing my purse on the couch.

​"Uh no, we are going to try to keep this place clean for at least a day." Laura threw it back at me and I grumbled, heading to my room and threw it on that bed instead. I took a look at myself in the mirror, decided I looked presentable and changed my clothes into sweats instead of jeans.

I put up my hair in a messy bun before returning to the living room. "When is Vic leaving?" I asked generally.

"Vic is leaving now," a petite voice from behind me chuckled. I turned around to see a gorgeous girl in yoga shorts and a layered tank top. Her outfit looked perfectly cute, but she didn't look like she tried. Her hair was lightly wavy; falling in front of her face and her make up was flawless.

"Wow, sexy." I said, smirking.

"Yeah why the PJ's though?" Laura always critiquing our outfits.

She shrugged, "he said it was a pajama party. Why does it look bad?" she started to worry, smoothing out her top.

"No it's fine!" Laura caught her hands.

"Easy access," I whispered, making her laugh but Victoria gave us a warning look. "Okay smudge proof makeup?" I asked when I got myself together

"As proofy as it can get!" she joked.

"Got money for a cab home just in case?" Laura said now seriously.

"Like I will need it," she rolled her eyes, "but yes I do,"

"Great!" Laura seemed happy, a slight smirk on her face. "Now Debs I think it I time for the talk."

"I agree," I pulled Victoria onto the couch, us sitting across from her like parents. I looked to Laura for her to begin while Vic waited, confused.

"Now," she began, clearing her throat. "Your mom and I realize that you and Harry are very serious..."

"Yes honey and we just want you to be safe." I put my hand on her knee, stifling giggles. "So we feel you need to know this."

"Oh god," Victoria rolled her eyes, laughing herself.

"When a man and a women love each other very much..." Laura started but Victoria got up.

"No no no," she plugged her ears. "That is enough."

Laura and I erupted in laughter, only to be interrupted by a "What's so funny?" coming from behind us. I turn to see all the boys, minus Harry walking over to the couch.

"They tried giving me the sex talk," Victoria pouted, crossing her arms.

"Well I think we need to hear this talk," Louis nodded. "Come along boys!" he ushered the three other boys to the couch where Victoria was previously sitting.

"Uh, no." I said, shaking my head. "That is your father's job."

"I don't know, it might be useful..." Liam dragged on, raising an eyebrow playfully.

"Ew Liam!" I slapped him and Laura laughed more. Okay she is really tired because she is laughing way too much.

"I'm leaving!" Victoria called.

"Have fun!" I yelled, no other intentions behind it.

"Be safe!" Laura also yelled.

Victoria shook her head at her and right before she shut the door Zayn yelled, "get it in!"

"Yeah buddie!" Niall agreed, high fiving him.

"She is going to kill us tomorrow." I commented.

"No, she is going to be way to happy tomorrow to care," Liam said, crawling over to Laura and wrapping his arm around her. She immediately yawned, snuggling into him.

"Somebody isn't going to last long." Zayn said, grabbing the remote.

She stuck her tongue out at him but did nothing else, content at Liam's side. "So what are we doing?" Louis jumped up, taking the remote from Zayn's hand.

"I was thinking movie night?" I offered, making room for Louis on my side of the couch. He plopped down next to me, casually swinging his arm around me.

"What movie?" he asked, going to OnDemand.

"Something scary." Zayn suggested, pointing to Paranormal Activity 3 on the New Releases.

"Yes," Laura agreed, her eyes on the screen.

"You hate scary movies?" Liam looked down at her confused.

"More of an excuse to not watch," she flashed a white smile, making him chuckle.

"Alright, somebody make popcorn." Niall looked around, but nobody stepped up. "Fine ill go make popcorn." He stood up, walking over to the kitchen and we all laughed as he walked away.

Victoria's POV

It was only a five minute cab ride from our new place to Harry's flat. As I walked up the now familiar hallway I felt really excited, wondering what he has in store for us. He kept mostly everything secret, only telling me that is was a "pajama party" and a sleepover. I took a deep breath at the door before turning the knob, knowing it would be unlocked. I walked in, looking around and set my eyes on Harry who was staring back at me, smiling widely.

"Hi," he said shyly. He was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, he hair perfectly messed and he looked flawless.

"Hi," I smiled, putting my purse down on the table and walking over. He opened his arms and wrapped them around my waist, kissing me lightly on the lips and sighing.

"Are you ready for tonight?" he asked, taking my hand and leading me to the couch.

I nodded and we sat down. I just noticed the Chinese food on the table in front of us. Yes, tonight was going to be a good night.