Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Victoria's POV

I woke up to a kiss behind my ear followed by more trailing down my neck. I giggled, turning over to see bright green eyes staring at me. "Good morning" he smiled, pecking me on the lips.

"What time is it?" I was still way to tired for it to be a decent hour.

He glanced up and then back down smirking. "It's 11am"

It was later than I thought but I closed my eyes anyway "I'm tired."

"Well we didn't get much sleep last night."

My mouth turned up in a huge grin but my eyes stayed closed, "no we didn't."

"Come on," he kissed me one more time before I felt the bed rock. "I am leaving in a little bit."

My eyes popped open, "oh yeah." He got out of bed and started putting things in his duffel bag. "Harry put on some clothes!" I gawked when I noticed he was naked.

"Why?" he asked me, a playful grin on his face.

"At least put on your boxers," I looked down to my side of the bed and reached down. I grabbed his underwear and threw them at his face.

He stuck his tongue out at me but did as I wished, stuffing more things in his bag as he went along. I decided to get up also so I crawled to Harry's side of the bed to find my clothes. After I gathered them together I went into the bathroom and dumped them on the floor. I started the shower and got into the warm water. I was in the middle of shampooing my hair when there was a knock on the door. "What Harry!" I called.

"Can I join you?" a curly head popped in.

"Sure," I laughed as I rinsed out my hair.

Laura's POV

Ugh I can't believe I fell asleep last night. Liam always gets what he wants it's not fair. I turned over to find the other side of the bed empty so I got up and headed into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and washed my face and realizing I was still in my clothes from last night I changed those too. I walked out of my bedroom and strong arms wrapped around me. I jumped, not expecting it but I recognized his scent immediately. "Liam what the hell?!"

"Gotcha" he kissed my head before letting me go.

"When did you get up?" I asked, walking towards the living room.

"Like an hour ago."

"Do you ever sleep?"

"Yes, you sleep to much." he shook his head at me. "Even Debbie and Louis are gone."

"Oh well, that just means we get to be alone." I followed him to the couch, sitting on his lap.

"That's what I was thinking." he smiled, kissing me lightly on the lips. "But not for long."

"Oh yeah, Oxford..." I sighed, playing with a loose strand on my shirt. "It's only like an hour away, why do you have to stay overnight?"

"It's just easier, and then we are going to Norwich which is farther than that. I'll be back Friday," he kissed my forehead.

"Fine, better make the time we have left worthwhile." I started smiling.

"What do you have in mind?"

I leaned up and started kissing him gently on the lips. He started chuckling but didn't resist, instead he lying me down and giving in.

Debbie's POV

"Do you think it's safe?" I asked, my hand on the door knob of Louis flat.

"There is only one way to find out!" a mischievous grin formed on Louis face as he put his hand over top of mine and turned the knob slowly.