Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Victoria's POV

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I yelled and Debbie covered my mouth with her hand.

"Shut up!" she shushed, before taking her hand away.

"Sorry," I whispered. "Why the hell would you break up with Louis?" I know i was being judgmental but I was way to surprised to care.

"I told you why! You even noticed yourself that we weren't exactly acting like a couple." she glared at me.

"Yeah but I didn't mean for you to break up with him! Why would you even think that?" I looked at her sideways, waiting for a response.

She was hesitant at first and then sighed. "You remember that night you and Harry, um had that...night?"

"Yes," I couldn't help flashing a smile just thinking about it.

"Well Louis started asking me when we were going to have, that night." she looked down.

"Okay and?"

"And it was weird." she grimaced.

"Okay you just weren't ready? No big deal." I shrugged, not getting the point.

"No it was, when I thought about it, it felt gross. I never thought about it with Louis and it felt dirty like doing it with a friend. And that's when I started thinking."

"Oh, well that's not good. Thinking isn't good debbie!" I shook her shoulders.

"It's already done! We are still friends so it will be fine, that's all I want."

she turned around and started to walk away but I caught up to her, "So who are you going to go after now?"

"Um, Zayn's pretty hot." she looked at me straight. I just stared back, straight faced, processing what she just said.

"I'm kidding!" she laughed and I chuckled too. "I want to be single for awhile, trust me."

Laura's POV

"Thanks for picking us up Lou, I never got to say hi." I gave him a hug.

"Great to have you back Laura," he said as he patted my back.

"Do I get a hug to?" Zayn shouted as he opened the door to my apartment and pulled me from Louis to hug him.

"Not so loud Zayn!" I whimpered, hugging him back.

"Sorry," He whispered, pulling away. "I can fix that bad head of yours though."

"I doubt that," I squeezed my eyes shut again, trying to recover.

"I have medication!" he walked over to the kitchen.

"Really?" I raced over past him to see a little white bag sitting on the counter.  Ripping it open and pulling off the cap I grab two white pills and pop them in my mouth. Then I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and chugged it down, feeling it stir in my stomach.

"Are you even suppose to take two?" he asked, capping the pill bottle and started reading the side.

"I don't even care." I shook my head.

"Nope, only one pill from now on okay?" he pointed his finger at me, putting the bottle in a top cabinet.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes, walking back into the living room silently praying for my headache to go away when I saw Liam freshly passed out on the couch. "Now isn't that cute," I cooed.

"No get him out of here, Niall and I were going to watch a movie and he's hogging the couch." Louis sat down next to him and carelessly threw Liam's arm out of his way.