Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Laura’s POV Continued…

I mouth “Thank you” before turning back to Liam. “So what do I do now?” I raised my arms.

“You enjoy the show,” Liam said into the mic, making everybody freak out and me giggle.

They started off with Harry’s solo, finishing off What Makes You Beautiful in about a minute. Liam introduced the last song saying, “I love this song and I am so glad we saved it for last because I think it describes this girl perfectly.” He pointed to me, making me blush. He started out singing right at me, his body turned and everything like nobody else was watching.

I’ve tried playing it cool,

But when I’m looking at you,

I can’t ever be brave,

Cuz you make my heart race.

Harry started next, singing to the audience to do his move he made famous in the music video, making me laugh.

Shot me outta the sky,

You’re my kryptonite.

Then he turned to me, grabbing my hand lightly.

You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can’t breathe.

He winked at me, before turning back to the audience. Harry is my new guy best friend, officially, I thought to myself.

Something’s gotta give now

 'Cause I’m dying just to make you see

 That I need you here with me now

 'Cause you've got that one thing.

They all erupted into singing, running down the catwalk and grabbing hands. Louis even grabbed a camera from the girl and sang into it for a couple seconds before giving it back. She looked like she was about to faint.

So get out, get out, get out of my head

 And fall into my arms instead

 I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

 But I need that one thing

 And you've got that one thing

Niall started next followed by Louis, belting out the lyrics perfectly. They should really sing more, I thought. I absolutely loved their voices.

Now I'm climbing the walls

but you don't notice at all

That I'm going out of my mind

All day and all night

Something’s gotta give now

'Cause I'm dying just to know your name

And I need you here with me now

'Cause you've got that one thing

They sang the whole next chorus, up at the front but I knew who’s solo was coming up. Liam came back to me early, grabbing my hand and leading me up to the tip of the catwalk, in full view of everyone. He laced his hand into mine, the other holding the mic as he sang, staring right into my eyes.