Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Laura’s POV

            I woke up to the familiar sight of Liam’s bedroom, but this time strong arms were wrapped around my waist and steady breathing in my ear. I closed my eyes, enjoying moment. “Faker,” Liam broke the silence, whispering in my ear.

            “I wasn’t faking anything.” I smiled, not turning to look at him.

            “You were faking sleeping,” his morning voice heavy.

            “No, I wasn’t.” I rolled over to face him, his eyes already on me.

            “Whatever you say” he smiled, pecking me on the lips.

            “Good answer,” I chuckled.

            Last night was amazing, Liam called me down to eat after he abruptly left and I chilled and played games with the boys all night. They all told us to not to stay up all night doing “things” when we walked upstairs together. When we finally went to bed, Liam thought he was sleeping on the couch again, which I quickly corrected, pulling him into the bed with me. It was probably the best sleep of my life, he didn’t let go of me the whole night, but it was almost 10 in the morning and I had class at noon.

            I groaned, glancing at the time, looking back at Liam pouting. “Stupid college.” I muttered.

            “Hey, be thankful you get to go to college.” He played with my hair, still staring into me.

            “Whatever,” I rolled my eyes.

            “Wait, ugh we have a video chat with management in 10 minutes.” He now remembered.

            “Hey be thankful you get to be a worldwide pop star,” I threw back his words, smirking.

            “I am very thankful!” he defended himself.

            “Whatever you say!” I was proud of myself, teasing him like that.

            He stuck his tongue out at me before tickling my sides where his hands were laying.

            “LIAM!” I screamed, backing away and reaching my hands out to pull his away.

            He sat on top of me, locking my legs down as he kept tickling my stomach.

            “STOP IT!” tears were streaming down my face, I couldn’t get away.

            There was a knock on the door, and Liam stopped to look over. This gave me enough time to catch my breath and try to squirm free. “Oh no you don’t.” he pinned my arms on the bed, still sitting on my legs. I just took a big frustrated breath.

            “Guys,” Harry peeked in, opening the door more when he saw us. “Liam, managements downstairs, they are early and want to talk to all of us. Oh and what are you doing to her?” I cheeky grin appeared on his face as he pointed to me.

            “Just a tickling war,” he shrugged, not letting go of me even with Harry in the room.

            “He’s winning,” I added, smiling.

            “Well come downstairs, now!” He didn’t leave the room and Liam reluctantly let go of me and climbed off, grabbing his shirt off the floor and throwing it over his head. I got up, taking my hair down from my bun, letting it flow wavy down my back. We walked downstairs; Harry closed the door behind us. “Oh, they don’t know you are here Laura so I would just sit over there. We aren’t suppose to be ‘mingling’ with other people.” He did air quotes with his hands as he said that.