Chapter 66

Hey guys :) please please please start commenting on this and voting! The story is coming to a close soon and I have a lot in store for the chapters that are left :) so please please vote it would mean a lot -Laura

Chapter 66

Laura's POV

"Ready yet?" Liam called into the bathroom...yet again.

"I will come out when I'm ready for god sakes!" I yelled back. I strapped on my red heels and pulled down my black body con dress. I touched up around my eyes, putting on another layer of mascara which made them pop and fixed my pin straight hair one last time. I put on some fresh red lipstick before grabbing my clutch and walking out.

"Damn." Liam gaped. "You look sexy."

"Why thank you." I smiled.

"Trying to attract all the guys tonight?" He played.

"Yep. They are all coming home with us!"

"I don't think we have enough room in the car for that." He chuckled.

"Well then I guess I'll just have to settle with you." I faked disappointment and he laughed, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Okay let's go." I opened the door and we walked down the hall to the hotel lobby. "Oh and by the way, you look pretty sexy yourself." I patted his abs under his dress shirt. Liam was wearing slacks and a shirt, no tie with three buttons undone. His hair was gelled up.

"Thank you," he leaned in to kiss me but I put my finger on his lips.

"Nope, lipstick isn't dry!"

"Sorry," he chuckled. There was a small black car waiting for us in the front and we jumped in right away.

"You guys ready?" A familiar voice asked from the front seat.

"Preston?" I look over and he turned around to see me.

"Well you look nice!"

"Nice to see you too," I smiled.

He turned back around and started the car up. "Alright Liam, Paul and I will be waiting around the front whenever you guys want to leave. Don't worry about anything else, just have fun...but not to much."

"Thanks Preston."

We drove up and got ushered into the club quickly. Once we got in though, we were free to do whatever. First thing I did was drag Liam to the dance floor. The DJ was great and I caught onto the beat almost instantly. Our hips moved in sync together through many song. His hands explored my body as I pressed into him. When we finally broke apart and walked off the dance floor I was sweating. "Do you want a drink?" Liam yelled over the music. I nodded my head yes. "Okay be right back." I watched him push his way through the crowd to the bar. I picked the nearest empty booth and sat down, not moving far so that he could find me again and I checked my phone. We had been dancing for almost an hour and I can now feel my thighs burning. I also had some texts from Louis and Harry asking if I knew why Zayn and Debbie were acting weird. I didn't respond. Zayn will tell them sooner or later. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn expecting Liam. But instead there was this somewhat attractive young man smiling. "Hi."

"Hi ," I said back nicely, being polite.

"I can't believe a pretty girl like you is sitting alone." He put his hand on the table and leaned his body closer.

"We'll actually I'm just waiting for my boyfriend." I slinked away slightly.

"Oh." He said but didn't look fazed. "Well I don't think your boyfriend would mind if you came and danced with me for a few minutes?"