Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Laura's POV

Waking up with Liam not where he was when I fell asleep is normal. He's always been a morning person, I don't know how. So I got up, and showered, expecting him to be awake when I came down. But he was past out on the couch with Louis and Zayn on the other side. I thought they would have gone home, and where's Niall? I guess there is only one way to find out. I grabbed a pillow from the floor and chucked it at Zayn's face. It hit dead on (thanks softball) but Zayn is a deep sleeper and only stirred. "Well that was mean." Debbie surprised me, walking out of the kitchen door with a piece of toast.

I shrugged. "It's fun, you should try it." I picked the pillow up again and threw it to her.

She caught it in one hand and set it down next to her. "Let them sleep. They were up all night."

I sighed, "Fine, where are the other boys? We are missing two." I walked into the kitchen and she followed so we wouldn't wake them while we talked.

"Vic went to Harry's last night," she said with a hint in her voice and I oooed. "And I'm not sure where Niall is, he left after I went to bed I guess. But he looked pretty distant in the conversation last night after he got back from your room."

"Why did he come in anyway?" that was a question burning in my head for awhile.

"He wanted to make sure you got Liam up the steps without him crushing you first." She chuckled and I laughed too. "But he took much longer than just checking in. What did you guys do?"

            I shrugged again, “he came in right when I was sick. The pills didn’t really settle.”

            “Oh,” she looked at me concerned. “Are you okay?”

            “Yeah I’m fine now.” I reassured her. “It was really nice of him to stay though.”

            “Yep,” she grabbed a water and left, leaving me in the kitchen. “Morning!” She said from the other room and I walked in to see who was awake.

            Liam was standing up and stretching, facing away from me. “I think this is the first time I have ever willingly been up before you.” I said teasingly and he turned around as he ruffled his hair. He was already smirking and his face lit up even more when he saw me.

            “Well I didn’t sleep very well last week, I needed to catch up." He said back.

            “And I guess my bed wasn’t good enough? You would rather sleep on a couch with two other guys. I see how it is.” I held my hands up and shrugged playfully.

            “Yeah sorry about that, I went to go talk to them and I fell asleep.” He started walking over to me. When he got to me I wrapped my arms around his neck automatically and he settled his hands right under my butt which was different than his usual place at my waist. He bent down so his lips were at my ear, “you look more than better today.” He whispered.

            I giggled, “yeah because I showered.”

            Liam played along, chuckling lowly as he put his nose to my neck. “Yep, you smell good.”

            “Thank you-“ I breathed in sharply when he suddenly nipped at my neck with his teeth.

Then he looked back up at me with a fire in his eye, “Do you feel better?” I shook my head yes immediately and he smirked. “Well you’re lucky because I don’t.” Liam let go of me and started rubbing his neck. “Sleeping on a couch isn’t the best.”