Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Natalie’s POV

            “Well hello der!” Louis yelled, answering the door and grabbing Debbie immediately by the waist.

            “Hi,” she giggled, planting a passionate kiss on his lips. I slid by, confident that Laura wasn’t here to get in my way. I noticed Liam sitting alone on the couch and Harry leaning up against the kitchen door, Victoria joining and whispering something in his ear making him smile.

“Where’s Niall?” I asked, not really knowing where to go. I said it mostly to Liam, making an excuse to look him over. He looked pretty decent to be fighting with his girlfriend. I guess he didn’t like her as much as I thought which was perfect.

“He is dropping Laura off, he won’t be home for at least 10 minutes.” He shrugged, looking at the TV.

“Okay then, can I sit with you?” I asked, sitting down anyway before he could answer. This was perfect, no Laura and no Niall.

He didn’t answer, just looking over at me and smiled. I watched TV for a minute or two, noticing Harry and Victoria had gone and so had Louis and Debbie. Liam and I were alone, and I couldn’t resist.  Liam was nothing like Niall. He was mature and fit, very physical and not to mention hot. I liked Niall but Liam was amazing. I don’t care that he has a girlfriend, they aren’t even on speaking terms and he seems okay with it. This is my chance. I scooted closer to him, not making it real obvious. He didn’t notice; his eyes fixed on the television. “So,” I broke the silence, turning my full body to face him. “Where is Laura?”

“Not here,” he replied, turning to look at me.

“Oh, okay then.” I got closer, sitting right next to him. ‘You guys okay?”

“Not really.” He answered, turning back to the TV.

“Aw I am so sorry to hear that,” I said in my most condescending voice and laying my hand on his knee.

He looked at it and then up at me. “Yeah me too.”

“Is there anything I can do?” I got on my knees, right next to him now but he didn’t move away.

Liam’s POV

Oh shit she is getting closer, I thought. This is really not pleasant. You call that flirting? You are so fake. I hate you. All these things were running through my mind as she got on her knees. I couldn’t move away though, she needs to think I don’t completely despise her. “Nope, nothing.” I replied to her question, trying to hide the stress in my voice.

“Oh there must be something I can do,” she whispered into my ear I guess trying to be seductive? Well she sucks at it.

Natalie’s POV

He turned his head to look at me and I took the opportunity to brush my lips against his, waiting for him to pull away but he didn’t. I smirked, going in for more, climbing on his lap and keeping my face inches from his. “You know you deserve better than Laura.” I stated, running my hands through his hair.

“No I don’t, but Niall deserves better than you.” I followed his eyes up behind me to Niall’s stunned face watching the whole thing. “Bitch,” he pushed me off, leaving the couch to stand behind him.

“I-I can explain,” I stuttered looking at him in the eye.

I watched his eyes shift from shock to anger, “Natalie WHAT THE HELL?!” he shouted, making me wince.

“I’m guessing you saw all of that?” I played with my fingers, not even trying to hide it. It’s not like I regretted it.

“Only the end,” he whispered, not even looking at me. He didn’t see all of it? Perfect, I could work with this.