Alissa's Plans P.2

ERIKA'S POV

It was dark. I was cold. My head was spinning. I didn't know where I was all I could remember was Alissa coming into my room and asking me questions about Jake. I was in a room alone. At least I thought I was. I could feel my hands and feet tied to the chair I was sitting in. All I could think about was "I need to get to Jake." My head was pounding. I then heard footsteps come toward me. Alissa. What has she done? A light appeared over my chair blinding me for a second before my eyes adjusted.

A: Well I see you woke up.

E: Where am I? What did you do?

A: I kept you from seeing my boyfriend.

E: Like I said Jake would never be your boyfriend. Your lying.

A: Don't believe me... talk to him yourself.

What was she talking about Jake wasn't here. Suddenly someone walked into the cold dark room. The figure was tall and muscular. Jake. He really was here. Was he going to take Alissa's side on everything? He stepped into the light. His face was bruised and bleeding from cuts above his eyebrows. He saw that I was tied to a chair, pale, weak, and scared. Jake ran towards me.

J: Erika!

E: Jake! Help.

Jake ran toward me and hugged me. Granted I really couldn't move but it was nice to be in his arms again. I missed him so much. He soon tried untieing me while Alissa was screaming.

A: Jake what the heck are you doing?

J: Saving my best friend from you!

A: I'm your girlfriend Jake, not that slut.

J: I never said that. Alissa, you are the slut here.

E: Jake help!

J: I'm trying stay strong. For me... for us.

I tried keeping my eyes open. I was really weak and tired. I wanted to go home and be with Jake. Not seeing Alissa. I wish we would never have chosen her. Jake untied me but Alissa kept trying to attack me and punch Jake. He shoved her to the ground moving away from me. Jake started punching and kicking Alissa screaming at her.

J: Why the heck did you do this to Erika?

A: Because she's a dumb slut. That doesn't deserve you. You deserve a smart pretty girl like me.

J: What are you talking about I would never go out with you. You are the dumb slut. Not, Erika, you don't deserve love you don't deserve to even be here.

I knew Jake was just mad and he didn't really mean those things. But yet it hurt when he said those things. Sure Alissa was crazy and needed to be put in a hospital or something, but I don't know it just hurt me to see Jake like this. I cried out to him.

E: Jake stop!

J: Erika let me handle this. She hurt you she had no right to do that. You've been through so much already please let me help.

E: Beating Alissa to the ground isn't helping. It's exactly what she did to me. Now I'm here.

Tears streamed down my face. My breath was shaky. I struggled to crawl towards Jake when I collapsed to the ground.

E: Jake help! Please!

Jake stopped punching Alissa and rushed towards me. Across the corner of my eye, I could see Alissa. Her hair matted and skin pale. Skin bruised and bleeding. Face red from crying. The hurt and pain caused me to cry harder then I was before. She looked at me with dark, cold eyes. Jake kneeled down beside me. Tears were in his eyes.

E: Jake help I can't breathe!

J: Erika please don't give up stay strong.

E: Jake I...I love you

J: I love you too Erika I always have.

Jake was now full on crying. I loved him I always have I admitted it. Jake was now inches away from my face. We looked into each other's eyes. He was beautiful. He leaned in and we kissed. It was a passionate long kiss. It felt so right. Then everything went black. I fell in his arms.