Jalissa?

JAKE'S POV

Erika wasn't talking to me. Most of the day she would stay in her room on her computer. We passed each other a lot in the house avoiding eye contact, but mostly each other. I guess I was right. She didn't want me. I tried focusing my mind on something else by hanging out with Chance and Anthony. But that just wasn't working. I felt like Erika wasn't apart of my life. Like I never even met her. I needed to try and get her back. I was sitting on the couch when someone entered the room.

C: Yo Jake you want... bro are you okay?

Chance must have noticed I was upset. Sh**. I was just going to have to lie. I sat up on the couch staring at the tv screen, which wasn't on.

J: Yeah I'm fine. What were you going to ask me?

C: Oh well Tony and I are going to go play some video games and we were wondering if you wanted to join.

J: No... um, I was actually just going to go to the store. So yeah.

C: Oh okay whatever see ya!

Chance left the room and headed upstairs. I was now left alone on the couch. I wasn't really going to go to the store. I just needed to make up lie because I wasn't really in the mood to play video games. I laid back down on the couch in my own thoughts. My phone was sitting on the coffee table when it buzzed. I sat up and grabbed my phone off the table. The screen lit up my face.

A: Hey...

It was Alissa. What the heck did she want?

J: What do you want?

A: Look I know we got off on the wrong foot. I know I was literally going insane but I'm getting help now. Trust me.

J: Really? It's hard to trust a person who almost killed my best friend.

A: Yeah about that I'm really sorry. Tell Erika I'm really sorry and that I hope we can still be friends.

J: Okay... I guess I can trust you, Erika and I aren't really on speaking terms so I won't be able to do your request.

A: Oh really well why? If you don't mind me asking.

J: I really don't want to talk about it. I shouldn't have mentioned it.

A: Okay whatever. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out.

I had to think for a minute was Alissa really being honest?

J: Would now work for you?

A: Of course anytime works for me.

J: See you at your place in 10.

A: K see you then! :)

Did I seriously just make up with Alissa. I walked up the stairs and told Anthony and Chance goodbye. I didn't bother saying goodbye to Erika. I walked back down the stairs and opened the front door to leave. I looked back at the inside of the house before I closed the door behind me.