Midnight

ERIKA'S POV
Jake and I got home at about midnight after what went down in the parking lot. We ended up taking my car back to the house. Jake will just get someone to get his car in the morning. I fell asleep while driving home. I was so glad Jake and I made up. I couldn't wait for the next couple months. I wouldn't have stress about anything anymore. Thank god!
JAKE'S POV
We started driving home and got back at the house at midnight. Erika fell asleep in the car. She looked so cute. I pulled up to the house and got out of the car. I walked over to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. Erika was sitting still with a slight smile on her face. I hated to wake her.
J: Erika wake up.
I kneeled down and looked up at her. I shook her lightly.
J: Babe were at the house.
Erika's eyes fluttered open.
E: What?
J: were here come on. I promise once we go inside we can go to sleep.
E: Okay but... can I go on your back? I'm too tired to walk.
J: Sure.
E: Thanks baby.
She climbed up onto my back and I started to walk towards the front door. Everyone should be asleep by now. I unlocked the front door and walked in. I headed toward the stairs when I saw that Chance was in the kitchen. He looked at both me and Erika he smiled and I smiled back at him. He must have known something was going on between me and Erika. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I set Erika down onto my bed and she had already fallen asleep. I took off my shoes and climbed into my bed. I looked over at Erika. I was so lucky to have her. I was probably the happiest I've been in a while. I kissed her cheek and closed my eyes. I soon felt Erika move and she laid her head on my chest.
ERIKA'S POV
I could hear Jake trying to wake me up and I finally opened my eyes. I ended up on his back as he walked up the stairs and into his room. I had soon fell asleep and Jake laid me down on his bed. I heard him climb in beside me. He kissed my cheek then moved back to his original spot I moved closer to Jake and moved my head on his chest. I smiled knowing he was mine again. I fell asleep dreaming a million things in my head.

A/N: Hey y'all how are you. One thing did anyone else cry at both Erika's and Jake's vlogs yesterday. OMG my heart ❤️. When Jake got mad for a second tho because he thought there was another guy with Erika. I laughed so hard. Plz remember to comment what you think of this chapter. And thx so much for the love and support. Also, do your guys want to see more dirty things between Jake and Erika? Comment. Peace ✌️