Prank Wars

JAKE'S POV
I woke up to the sound of Erika's light breathing. I climbed quietly out of my trying not to wake her. I had a plan. I went into my closet and put on a sweatshirt. I grabbed my vlog camera and headed out to the hall. I haven't vlogged in awhile so I planned on getting back on track. I turned the camera on and started my intro.
J: Good Morning Jakepaulers! Shhh! Because we are about to wake up Erika. So I have a bunch of water balloons in the backyard from forever ago. I'm going to go get them and hopefully wake Erika up by popping them on her. So put your vlog belts on and get ready because this is about to be lit.

I turned off the camera and ran to the backyard to get the water balloons. I ran back up to the hallway and set my camera up so you could see both me and Erika. I turned it back on and grabbed water balloon after water balloon. I popped them with my hand as the water poured onto her.
E: Jake what the heck?!?
J: Good Morning Jakepaulers!!
E: Seriously?
Erika flopped back down in defeat and I ran back to the camera.
J: Well it worked so I will see you guys in just a second.
I turned off the camera and flopped on the bed laying next to Erika. She was mad but she was so cute when she was mad.
E: Thanks for that.
J: No problem that's what a good boyfriend is for right?
E: Yeah most definitely.
She was being sarcastic. It was so funny.
J: So are you ever going to get me back?
E: Oh heck yeah you won't see it coming.
J: Oh yeah?
E: Yeah.
J: Prank wars has officially started.
E: Oh yes it has!
Erika leaned in and our lips connected. They perfectly in sync. I smiled in between the kiss. We drifted apart and Erika laid her head back onto my chest and we both smiled looking up at the ceiling day dreaming.

Okay, idk if this is just me but this kind of reminded me of like a imagine or something I thought this was super cute. Also I was writing this at like 2am so yeah sorry if it's not amazing. #latenightpostgang!!