Redo Date P. 2

A/N: Play music silently through out the car ride. I'll tell when to stop.

JAKE'S POV
Erika and I decided we would go to McDonalds for a chill laid back redo date. I have a feeling it's going to be perfect. We both got ready and got into the Tesla (A.K.A Blood Shark) and started driving. I put my hand on Erika's thigh. She put her hand on top of mine. The car ride was silent while music played in the background. The car ride only took about 10-15 minutes to get to McDonalds. But soon it felt like an hour. I was so eager to do this. I wanted to make this redo date perfect. Erika started to sing along to the song. I never knew she could sing so well.
J: You know after all these years of knowing you I never knew you could sing.
Erika looked at me with a slight smile on her face.
E: Yeah I guess I don't focus on my singing too much. I'm too focused on Team 10. And did I mention you.
She chuckled slightly and I smiled. She was so cute. Honestly how did I get so lucky. We made it to the parking and lot and parked the car.
END SONG NOW...
I hopped out of the car and jogged toward the passenger side of the car. I opened the car door to let Erika out. She climbed out and walked toward the door. I followed behind her. We got into line waiting to order. It was finally our turn to order. We both ordered and I told Erika to find a table while I waited for the food.

ERIKA'S POV
So far the date was going perfect. Jake was being such a gentlemen. And trust me there's rarely ever time where he is. Jake told me to find a table while he waited for our food. I found a booth and sat down. I was on my phone looking through twitter. Jake came back and sat down. I turned off my phone and slipped it in my pocket. We made small talk as we ate our food. I was having a great time. This was perfect. Jake then suddenly threw one of his French fries at me he was video taping me. I laughed and smiled. I threw one back at him. He put down his phone and then we continued to keep talking. We finished our food and walked back to Blood Shark. Which is the name Jake gave his Tesla. The car ride was silent as we were drowned in our own thoughts. I was interrupted from my thoughts when Jake started talking.
J: You know this date doesn't have to be over yet.
E: What do you mean?
J: You'll see...
After saying that Jake smirked. What was he thinking. We pulled up to the Team 10 house. Jake got out as so did I. Before I could start walking towards the front door Jake came up to me and crashed his lips into mine. Unexpected but I loved it. Now I knew what he was saying earlier. He went in deeper and I agreed. Jake pinned me against the wall. Lucky for us there were no fans outside. He lifted my head up trailing his lips down my neck. Me trying to hold back from letting him know I enjoyed it. I loved teasing Jake. His hands traveled down my hips lifting my shirt up. He started to unclip my bra as my hands were tugging on his shirt signaling for him to take it o....
Skirt.... not today sorry kids!

Ha sorry for that. And yeah ik the chapters have been kinda ehh. Well fasten your idk what belts because a lot of drama is about to go down. Like be prepared I've had this idea stored in my mind for awhile now. Welp thts all I got for now sorry this chapter was a little late btw. ✌️