Tessa's Gone P.3

JAKE'S POV

hours after searching...

J: I'm worried.

I looked over at Erika who was looking down at her phone. She and I were laying on the bed in our room. We had found nothing at the club and after Chance said he thought Anthony was with Tessa it started to make sense after he explained his story. I just never thought of Anthony kidnapping someone. Not that he did but I... I really don't know what to believe anymore.

E: About?

Erika placed her hand on my thigh and I placed my hand on top of hers. 

J: What do you think?!

E: Hey, calm down I obviously knew that you worried about the situation but I wanted more clarification.

J: I know I'm sorry I'm just freaked out about Tessa and Anthony. What if Anthony did do something to Tessa, and not a good thing.

E: Listen I know Anthony especially since he's your best friend I don't think he would do anything like that.

J: Your right I'm probably just paranoid. It's late we should probably go to sleep. 

E: Alright, well I love you, babe. Night.

J: Night Love you.

We both settled into the bed and soon both of us fell into a deep sleep. While I left my worries behind.

CHANCE'S POV

After looking for countless hours we didn't find Tessa. I was so worried about her I was finally happy after breaking up with my ex. And trust me that wasn't easy. Tessa was the light in the dark. My angel. Now with her gone part of me feels gone. I decided to go to sleep and try not to worry about it too much. I lay down and pulled the covers over my cold tired body. I started to close my eyes when my phone buzzed and lit up. I reached out my hand to grab my phone off the nightstand. The white light illuminated onto my face. Unknown text messages filled the lock screen. What the heck.

Unknown: Hey there :)

Unknown: I know you don't know who this is but I know you.

Unknown: You know who I am.

Unknown: If your willing to meet up maybe I could give a little something ;)

This is starting to get creepy. Should I respond? 

Unknown: If you don't answer... you'll be seeing me anyway so no need to worry.

Chance: Who are you. I think you have the wrong number.

Unknown: No I have the right number and you should be confused. You don't need to know who I am because I will see you soon anyway.

Unknown: Goodnight baby ;)