Married

Please play the song throughout this whole chapter💙

8 months later...

JAKE'S POV
Today was the day I was going to marry the love of my life. Waiting the long 8 months was honestly torture. But I didn't have to wait any longer. I was in my dressing room with Chance, Chad, Kade, Justin, Nathan, and Logan. I chose Logan as my best man due to the fact he is my brother and best friend I don't know what I would do without him. My nerves were shooting through the roof. I was tying my bow tie when Logan walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.
L: You getting nervous bro?
J: What do you think?
L: Well don't be. You are marrying the girl you love. You should be really happy.
J: Oh trust me I am.
Suddenly my dad came into the room and told me it was time. This was it. I hugged Logan and the rest of the crew then started to walk out. My hands were shaking and I started to walk down the isle. I could feel people staring at me. Which only made me more nervous. I reached the end and stood next to the pastor. Suddenly the large white doors opened signaling Erika would began to walk out. I could already feel the tears sting my eyes.

ERIKA'S POV
Today was the day. The long 8 months I have been waiting for. I was going to marry the love of my life. I was getting nervous just thinking about it. But I was also really excited. I was in the dressing room with the girls. Sunny, Tessa, Shannon, Courtney, Lauren, Dani, and my mom. I chose Tessa to be my maid of honor because I have know her longest and she was one of my closets best friend. Dani and the rest of the girls were the bridesmaids. My mom and Tessa were helping me do last minute things and getting my dress on. I couldn't ask for a better mom and friend.
T: You nervous E?
E: Yes... I'm freaking out.
T: Well we don't have time for cold feet so get yourself together girl.
E: I know.
Suddenly the doors opened of my dressing room and my dad poked his head through the door. It was time. I hugged my mom and the rest of the girls and walked over to my dad. I kissed him on his cheek and he started to tear up. I hugged him then we hooked arms. We walked down and the large white doors opened revealing the people in there chairs standing up and Jake standing at the front of the Church staring at me. I could tell he was starting to cry because I could see his tears stream down his face. He looked so handsome.

JAKE'S POV
The large white doors opened revealing Erika and her dad. I was speechless. Erika looked so beautiful in her dress and she looked just beautiful in general. Tears started to calmly stream down my face. Everyone stood up from their chairs and looked down at Erika. Her and her dad walked down the isle until they reached me. All of the bridesmaids and groomsman were standing beside us. Erika was already crying which made me cry more. The pastor had us hold both hands and say our vows. The pastor did his part of the service then had us do our commitment speech to each other. The pastor first turned to me and started to speak.
P: Do you Jake Paul take Erika Costell to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health to death due you part?
J: I do.
He then turned to Erika who was staring at me.
P: Do you Erika Costell take Jake Paul to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health to death to you part?
E: I do.
Erika turned her gaze back to me and smiled I smiled back at her.
P: Well then I am here to pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.
I looked at Erika deeply and leaned in. It was now true and set. Erika was mine and I couldn't be happier. Erika kissed me back and smiled into it. I could hear everyone cheering and clapping as we kissed. We released from each other and we both smiled. I grabbed her hand as we waited for the groomsman and the bridesmaids to walk off. One by one we went by each row thanking everyone. Until we finally walked down the isle to our song. Jerika. It was now time to party. Erika and I decided to have our reception outside because the weather was supposed to be really nice and it was. We walked down to the reception area and it was really nice. Lights surrounded the area and a huge dance floor was in the middle. About and hour went by and everyone was done eating there dinner and it was dancing time. First it was the traditional husband dance with opposite mom and wife dance with opposite dad. Then it was the daddy-daughter dance and finally it was the slow dance. Just Erika and I. I grabbed her hand and led her to the dance floor once again. Our song started to play and we started to dance. She pecked my lips and we stared into each others eyes. Erika smiled and she put her head on my shoulder while we danced. Erika had closed her eyes and focused on us. We continued to dance when she lifted her head and looked deeply in my eyes and smiled. I smiled and looked back at her she was glowing.
E: Jake I love you so much.
J: I love you too Erika.
And then we both kissed for a couple seconds then Erika proceeded to say something.
E: Forever and always!

A/N: OMG guys that was the end of the book. I can't even believe it is over. I have found so many friends from this and I couldn't be more grateful for them and all of you guys. I honestly never thought I would finish this book but I did. And it's because of all my readers. I really hoped you guys enjoyed reading this. Because I had a lot of fun writing this. PLEASE COMMENT BELOW IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL. I am very open to doing it but I wanted your opinion. Thx again I couldn't have done it without you. Love you guys so much. And for the last time... PEACE ✌️