The Date

ERIKA'S POV

Oh really had no idea what Jake had in store for our date. Like he said I was dressed and ready at the bottom of the stairs. It had already been 5 minutes where was he? Suddenly all of the lights turned off. What the heck. I then hear my bedroom door close and see a  light turn on. I walk towards the door and open it. Once I walk in the lights turn off. I turn to see no one behind me. How did... what is going on? I then get shoved hard into the wall. 

E: Ow!!

I feel someone move closer to me. Jake? It's still dark so I can't see who the person is.

E: Jake is that you? What is going on?

A light turns on. I look at the person who pinned me against the wall. Alissa! Alissa held a knife up to my neck. I can't die not today.

A: Since I couldn't kill you last time so I thought why not now.

E: Please Alissa don't kill me. 

A: Now why would I want to do that?

E: Because... I won't go out with Jake. You can have him, you deserve him.

Tears welled in my eyes. I don't want to give Jake up. Alissa most definitely doesn't deserve such a great, kind, handsome, and amazing man such as Jake. But I didn't want to die. I didn't need to. This is what Jake would want. Alissa backed away and dropped her knife.

A: If that's what you really want.

E: Yes... that's what I want.

Tears streamed down my face.

A: Okay but if I see you with him, touching him, or anything be warned you will see the end.

With that, she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. I fell to the floor sobbing. I wanted Jake to just come and hug me and touch me the way he did. He can't anymore. I let him be with a psycho.

JAKE'S POV

I had a huge night planned for our first official date. I told Erika to wait by the stairs when really I wasn't meeting her. She was going to have to follow clues to come find me. Once she found me I would propose. I know a little sudden but I loved Erika so much. She was my rock. Beautiful, strong, kind, and amazing. I knew I would find the right person to marry someday. And that day was now. I was going to marry Erika.