ch. 2 Good morning

Everyone sits at the table, ready for breakfast. But of course, no one, except the chef, gets to eat before the king and queen arrive and sit down at the table. A lot of Ipliers have moved out the castle. Some stayed, some new moved in. At the table, of course, were:

Darkiplier, who always acts calm, it's actually a bit creepy with that thick eye-liner around his eyes. Always wears nice suits, no one really knows where he gets the money or time to get them. He still has the gray skin going on, and he loves to manipulate the ladies. A real heartbreaker. And also, almost always arguing with Anti about no one really knows what.

THE, Wilford Warfstache, as handsome as always, and don't taking no shit from nobody. Currently hosting two shows for the whole kingdom to watch. Warfstache Tonight, and Disk of Riches. The gray suspenders became (red, then faded to) pink.

Doctor I.plier, who expects everyone to die from every little flaw, or every little bad thing they ate. Always states he knows what's best, and shoots a glare at Wilford if he uses that same line. No one really is sure who began with that line.

Ed Edgar, owning his own baby factory, still trying to sell his own son. Shaving his smooth chest every morning so he can unbuttons his pink blouse whenever it gets hot, and of course, to impress the ladies. He's always wearing his sunglasses and precious hat, even inside.

Google, the know-it-all who's actually always right if it comes down to facts, and is always able to track down everything about everyone if he feels like it or if necessary.

The king of the squirrels, animal lover, but squirrels are certainly his favorite, without a doubt. His favorite thing to eat is, of course, peanut butter. He also states peanut butter is good for your skin, which is why he likes to take bubble-baths while having peanut butter smeared over his face.

Bim Trimmer, the person who likes to insult people in a nice tone so they don't really know if he's actually trying to be mean. Occasionally 'borrowing' suits from Dark, but no one seems to notice.

The Host, always makes sure he says what is going on at the moment, because he (somehow) can always be heard on the radio, on his own radio station. He may not be able to see because of the cloth covering his eyes, but you know what they say, if you lose one sense, the others will get stronger.

Cat-iplier, waiting patiently for his breakfast. He purrs softly while being pet by,

Babyplier, innocent little guy. Even shorter than the rest. Some see him as an actual child,  but he's a brave man baby, as he always states.

_______________________________________

I open my eyes. The first thing I see is the man that I love the most. My king. I watch him slowly wake up and open his eyes to look back at me. That's how we lay there for a minute or two, just admiring each other, "good morning, mommy" Mark whispers, laying a hand on my now way bigger tummy.

I smile, breathing a chuckle, "good morning, daddy" I whisper back as Mark scoots closer to me. He wants to cuddle me, but I suddenly feel this humongous wave of nauseousness hitting me. I make a soft gag sound as I stand up and run to the bathroom, which is now attached to the bedroom. I hear Mark chuckle amused behind me. "Don't laugh!" I yell back at him before another wave hits me, and I throw it all out in the toilet. Mark walks up behind me, making sure my hair is out of my face.

He kisses my shoulder while rubbing my back, "It's almost over, honey, just a few more weeks" I can't help but smile and think about a little baby prince or princess, "I still think it's gonna be a girl" I tell Mark again, just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before. Mark chuckles teasingly, "I'm thinking a boy, but a girl would be a huge win too" He tells me.

I smile, "I think I'm done" I stand up and flush the toilet before ruffling his now black hair.  Mark pecks my cheek before he stands up, "let's get you something to eat, sweetheart" He says as we both walk back into the bedroom, starting to get dressed. "Do you think everyone's up yet?" I ask. Mark answers with a "mhm" As he pulls up his pants, "But don't worry about them waiting" He explains.

I can't help but giggle softly as we walk downstairs together, "I wouldn't like it if someone would keep me waiting for long" Mark lays an arm around my shoulders, "Well, then you must be happy you don't go to restaurants" he says jokingly. I laugh softly, "Exactly!"