ch. 12 A letter

Later that day, I recieve a letter. I nod at my butler, "Thank you" I say before getting the letter out of the envelope. I unfold it, "oh, I'd recognize that handwriting anywhere" I mumble to myself. I look at Signe, "It's from Mark" I tell her before I start reading it.

"well...?" Signe asks me after I lay down the letter. "unbelievable..." I mumble before looking at her. Everyone around the table looks at me, waiting impatiently. "There's been a murder in Mark's kingdom too" I tell her before looking around the table. "Did any of you know about this?" I ask worried. No one answers. "Of course not..." I mumble to myself.

"so, wat is ze plan, your royal highness?" Doctor Schneeplestein asks me. I clear my throat, "In the letter Mark tells me he wants me to come over...so I will..." I explain, "And you will be coming with me" I point at Anti. The grin on his face fades, "Why the hell would I!?" He growls dangereous. It always makes me nervous, but he won't hurt me. "Because I say so! Now eat your lunch, and we're on our way" I say before standing up. "Signe, honey, will you come with us too? You haven't seen (Y/N) in quite a while" I tell her. Signe smiles at me, "of course, Sean" She says before standing up. We both walk out of the room, towards the exit.