Neville x Reader- Jealousy

(AN- YOU ARE IN YOUR FIRST YEAR AND IN GRYFFINDOR)

Y/N POV

You were walking to Herbology then your crush: Neville, turns from the corner. You ask him if he wants to walk to Herbology with you. He says yes and you walk there together and upon entering you see Draco stare daggers at you. You glare back at him. Why does he keep on doing this?- you ask yourself.
Professor Sprout notices that you had zoned out and asks you a question. You look at her confused whilst the Slytherins were sniggering then Neville whispers the answer into your ear.

'Gillyweed,' You reply anxiously.

"Correct Miss y/l/n," Professor Sprout exclaims "Twenty points to Gryffindor."

You look back at Draco raising your eyebrows at him. His facial expression turns into a sour one. The bell goes signalling that you need to go to dinner. You see Neville and Draco walk out of the classroom and stay to see if Professor Sprout needs any help with her plants. She insists she needs no help so you leave to hear a commotion around the corner. Turning said corner, you see Draco and Neville partway through a duel and watch frozen as they fire spells at each other. When Hermione waves her hand in-front of your face, you realise that Draco and Neville are surrounded by around 50 other students and notice Draco fire an unknown spell at Neville and then you grab your wand.

"This is ridiculous," I yell "Expeliarmus,"

Draco's wand comes flying towards you and you catch it and then realise everyone is glaring at you, especially pug-face Parkinson and Draco's baboons Crabbe and Goyle.

Then Professor McGonagall arrives alongside Snape and Hermione. You look at McGonagall and hand Draco back his wand, reluctantly.

"If McGonagall wasn't here you wouldn't be standing," I hiss at Draco.

I turn around and begin to walk away but Snape calls me.

"Miss y/l/n, give me an explanation on why you were in possession of Mr Malfoy's wand?" Snape says.

"I disarmed him Professor," I reply.

"Well Miss y/l/n, which spell did you use?" Snape asks.

"Expeliarmus," You say, repeating what you did earlier by pointing your wand at Draco and as you cast the spell again, Snape and McGonagall look at you in awe as Draco's wand flies towards you and you catch it again. Draco steps toward you and grabs his wand.

"Filthy blood-traitor," He says to me nonchalantly.

"MR MALFOY WE DO NOT USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE HERE APOLOGISE TO MISS Y/L/N AT ONCE AND YOU MAY AS WELL APOLOGISE TO MR LONGBOTTOM WHILST YOU ARE AT IT," McGonagall yells at Draco.

"Sorry Neville for firing several spells at you and Y/N sorry for calling you a blood-traitor but fact is fact," Draco says 'apologetically'

After Draco's 'apology' you walk off and head back to your dorm room.

NEVILLE POV

After Y/N left, I run after her. I walk down several corridors until I hear soft sobbing from around the corner. Should I comfort Y/N, I ask myself.I doubt she wants to see me. I mean she's so pretty and smart and brave and I doubt she even has a single feeling towards me but I think I'm in love with her. After deciding to comfort her, I walk around the corner and sir down next to her. She looks at me with red puffy eyes and a tear-stained face. I hesitate before I hug her. As I hug her, she gradually stops crying until all I can hear are a couple of sniffles.

Y/N PoV

"Neville,why did you come here?," You ask "Aren't you hungry?"