Fred x Reader- Truth or Dare

|| I have found my new lifeline. I bloody love Twenty Øne Piløts and this remix has just made my life 10x better||

This is for _ThatGryffindorGirl_

Your PoV

You were walking back to your Common Room when Lee Jordan stopped you.

"Y/N, Truth or Dare in Room Of Requirement past curfew." He tells you excitedly, "You down."

"I'll be there," You reply.

He runs off and you walk to your Common Room.

|| Time Skip brought by Lucifer Morningstar ||

Its five minutes before curfew and you sneak out of your Common Room.

"Where are you going?" Your younger sister asks you.

"Uh, late night detention with Snape," You reply hastily as you walk to the door.

"Oh ok," She answers "See you later Y/N/N."

"Yeah," You shout as you exit the Common Room.

You walk to the Room of Requirement and pace infront of the entrance. Suddenly, a doorway appears and it opens to reveal Fred.

"Right on time Y/N," He says and he grabs your hand and drags you in.

You enter the room and notice Luna, Neville, George, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Lee sitting in a circle.

"Hi Y/N," Hermione says as she pats the space between her and Luna.

"Lets get started," Ron says, "Harry, truth or dare."

"Dare," Harry says.

"Hm," Ron says thoughtfully "I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room."

Harry gets up and kisses Ginny on the cheek.

"Really, my sister!" Ron, George and Fred exclaim in unison.

"That unison thing isn't creepy at all," You remark.

"Right Neville, Truth or Dare," Harry says as he turns to Neville.

"I feel adventurous so dare," Neville declares.

"Kiss the hottest person in the room," Harry says smugly.

Neville gets up and walks across the circle to Luna and kisses her. Luna then turns a deep shade of scarlet as Neville sits down.

"George, Truth or Dare?" Neville asks.

"Dare," George says smugly.

"I dare you to kiss the sexiest girl in this room," Neville says mischievously.

George stands up and looks between you and Hermione. Then he looks at you and comes towards you. His face comes closer to yours and  you look into his eyes and you see a glint of passion. His face is now mere centimetres away from your face and then you hear the door slam shut behind you. You jump and widen the distance between George and you and look around the room to notice that Fred is missing.

"I should go find him," Lee says as he runs out of the Room of Requirement.

You look around the room and notice the others are looking back and forth between George, the door and you. Then Hermione makes eye contact with you and you give her a confused look. What the heck just happened you ask yourself.

Fred PoV

I spectate the scene in pure agony and discomfort, as George brings his face closer and closer to Y/N's. I notice that they are only several millimetres apart and something in me breaks and shatters and I get up and walk out of the room slamming the door behind me with all of my strength.

I let my back hit the wall as I sink down then Lee jogs up to me.

"Mate, you ok?" Lee asks as he sits next to me.

"No," I answer bluntly.

"Why not?" Lee asks "Y/N is here."

"Y/N is busy with George," I retort.

"What?" Lee says confused.

"I mean I've bloody loved her since I first met her in third year," I confess.

"I knew it and called it," I heard a familiar voice shout "Pay up Lee."

"George?" I ask.

"Yup bro and I also have a certain girl next to me," George declares and I look towards him only to see Y/N's shies behind him.

"Do not tell me Y/N heard everything," I say pleadingly.

"Oh but I did," I hear Y/N say "And I've been in love with you since second year."

Then George pushes Y/N and I stand up to catch her and she buries her head into my chest.

"MERLINS SAGGY BALLSACK," Y/N yells.

"I do not need that image in my head," I exclaim.

Then George and Lee run leaving me and Y/N in the corridor.

"Well," Y/N says awkwardly.

"Hogsmeade on Saturday?" I ask.

"Sure Freddiekins," Y/N says "Meet you outside the Great Hall after breakfast."

Y/N winks and proceeds to skip down the corridor and I'm glued to my spot gaping like a fishy flobberworm. What the heck just happened?

||I apologise for not nonexistent uploads but I have had tests so you all understand right, I am finishing this instead of revising. I should sort out my priorities but its only physics.

I also apologise because this is a short imagine but I needed somewhere to cut it off so that's why it seems much shorter compared to my other ones||