21 | the plan

thalia's POV

i woke up and got ready like any other day. i made breakfast for my auntie and blair and quickly headed to school. but before i left blair was in the kitchen eating her breakfast and shouted, "have a good day thalia!"

i was confused at first because blair would never ever say that to me. i turn and respond.

"um thanks blair. you too" i say and walk out the door.

"that was weird" i say to myself and make my way to school.

as i headed to my first class, corbyn shouted my name. corbyn and i have also been texting a lot and i consider him as my best friends, but no one is above kendall of course. we're really close and he really understands me. he also tells me about how daniel is always talking about me.

"thalia!" corbyn shouts as he runs to me.

"oh hey corbean. how's your day going?" i ask him as we walk to my class which was music so corbyn walked with me.

"well its going great! i'm actually really excited for this week! 3 more days until the competition!" he exclaims and smiles widely.

"yup" i respond with a smile.

"i heard that you're not auditioning." i nod, "daniel was really sad yesterday. he really wants to meet up with you again"

"i just can't. its too much of a risk because blair would go ballistic on me and the consequences and punishments that she would give me would probably be really bad. i seriously do wanna tell daniel but i just can't." i say.

"i understand. but you have a great voice thalia. you need to be recognised for your amazing talent" corbyn tells me

"thanks corbs" i give him a smile as we enter class.

i sit next to kendall and talk to her until the teacher comes in. i tell her about how nice blair was this morning and she agreed that it was also really weird.

the day went fast and school finished. as i enter my room, i drop my bags, place my phone on my bed and walk to the kitchen to make dinner. after i finish i quickly head to my room. as i open my room i see blair sitting on my bed. why was she in my room?

"oh hey cuz" she tells me, smiling. she looks like she's up to something.

"blair.. what are you doing here?" i ask her

"oh i heard some sounds coming from your room. it was just your phone. daniel was texting you" she said with anger in her eyes. how did she find out?

"did you really think that you were gonna get away with this.. blondie?" she says as i stay silent.

"you went to the ball and met up with daniel. you're his mystery girl" she said with disgust in her tone, "he ditched and lied to me just to meet up with you. you know what happens when you do something i don't like, when you steal something that belongs to me"

"daniel doesn't belong to you!" i say to her, shaking my head

"unless you want to live on your own and move out of this house, you are going to do exactly as i say." she says, grinning, "you are going to make daniel fall in love with me. you are gonna make him forget about his mystery girl and say that you don't like him and have no intention on meeting up with him or talking to him every again. do you understand me?"

so many thoughts were just running through my mind. why did she have to find out? if i tell daniel i don't wanna talk to him he would just be hurt. i can't hurt daniel. but if i want to have my own life, i have to do this. but i'm being selfish, i can't.

"and to make your decision easier." she adds, "if you don't do this, you can tell kendall that she got rejected from Juilliard"

kendall's passion is to dance and she got accepted to Juilliard. my aunt is a powerful and manipulative women. she can call Juilliard and tell them to deny kendall. i couldn't do that to my best friend.

"fine, i'll do it" i say and blair smiles widely. she is cruel.

i take my phone from her and text daniel. this is gonna break his heart.