38 | the release

thalia williams

Today was the day of the release of our album. It had taken a lot of work, but we did it. The boys and I were in the Why Don't We household, waiting until it was midnight. We didn't hold a party and it was only a small group of us that was celebrating. David, Kendall and even Aspen was at the house, waiting until midnight for the album to be released to the millions of fans.

I turned on my phone, 11:58 pm, two minutes left. I was nervous. I didn't want to disappoint the fans, the boys or Daniel. I hope they like it. I was the winner of their big competition and if the didn't like the music I produced with the boys, I'll be devastated.

I felt the hand of someone on my knee and I turned to see Daniel, looking at me with soft, gentle eyes. "It's going to be okay. They'll love you and the music, don't worry." He said softly and I nodded.

"It's out!" David shouted out and we all cheered and hugged each other.

"I can't believe it, my best friend just released an album!" Kendall squealed, hugging me tightly.

"I can't believe either, Kendall." I replied, "This couldn't have happened if it wasn't for you... thank you."

"Let's go on live, everyone!" Jack yelled as he took his phone.

We all stood in the frame and Jack went live on the whydontwemusic instagram. As the live started, thousands of people started to join, commenting how much they love the boys and how much they loved the album.

this are my new jam! i love it so much!

thalia's voice F)JFIEWIHIAJSNJDUHFWJ im shooketh

WDW ft Thalia Williams is DA BOMB

I LOVE YOU 

this album sucked

i expected better

thalia just ruined the whole thing

Though, there were some hate comments.

As I kept the smile on my face, I was still thinking about some of the hate comments that people were commenting. I then felt a hand wrap around my shoulder andI turned to see Daniel, giving me a soft smile.

"Don't worry about the hate comments, they don't what they're talking about." He whispered in my ear.

My smile grew wider and I a mouthed a 'thank you' to him. For the rest of the live, the boys, Kendall and I were answering questions. Daniel was still next to me and I was resting my head on his shoulder. People were commenting about how cute we were and asking if we were dating, they were questioning a lot about our relationship.

Daniel and I agreed that we would reveal our relationship to the fans tomorrow, it was our 3 month anniversary. I'm nervous. How were they going to react? What if the fans get in the way of our relationship? All these 'what if's?' are just circulating in my mind.

"Are Daniel and Thalia dating?" Jack read out and he grinned. "I don't know, I don't know..."

The chat then started blowing up saying;

he didn't say no though

BRO #DAHLIA yess i shipp

no bitch wtf daniel is mine

i don't ship. thalia is just using him for fame

YES DANI FINALLY HAS A GIRL

JACK TELL US NOW