200k

this is absolutely crazy.

this story has officially hit 200k reads, thats a lot! thank you to everyone who has read this book. i see all of your comments and i love reading your comments about you relating to the actions of the characters and little comments about what is happening in the book. your comments make me smile and laugh, and i want to thank you all for that.

i started writing this book last year and it was because i was obsessed with the why don't we boys. i loved creating scenarios in my head because i completely adore these boys. at the time, i was also obsessed with the cinderella story movies (literally watching them over and over again). as most of you know, this book is similar to those movies and are a mash-up of all them combined. but, of course, i have only picked certain things from the different movies and after she moves to LA is when it is all completely my story from my imagination.

anyways, thank you all so much for 200k reads and i'm so grateful to have gone on this journey. writing this book has definitely improved my writing and hopefully you guys see that my writing has improved.

if you would like too, please check out my other books;

feelings — daniel seavey

reputation — jack avery