32 | the first day

THALIA WILLIAMS

We arrived at the studio and everyone hopped out of the van. I followed the boys in with Daniel by my side. They all introduced me to the people who worked there and they were all really nice. The boys' producer and manager where there there to help out and give ideas and tell us about when we're gonna be releasing it and about the music videos we're gonna do.

"So this album is gonna consist of six songs." David explained, "Five of them is gonna be Why Don't We featuring Thalia -"

"Wait, what about the fifth?" Zach interrupted.

"Well, Thalia is gonna record an original song and that will be your sixth song for the album." David continued and then turned to Thalia, who was shocked by the opportunity of being able to record her own song and release it for the world to hear, "Do you need time to write a song?"

Thalia shook her head, "No, I actually have an original song that I've finished. I wrote it in my free time."

"That's great! Maybe we can record it next week?" David asked and Thalia nodded, "Okay, let's get started with the writing. Anyone have any ideas?"

Everyone started pulling out ideas and started writing lyrics. The boys were so impressed by the Thalia's ideas and how good she was at coming up with ideas. Having five people come up with a song and having five individual creative minds working with each other made the boys make a really good song. Now, they had an extra person who was just as passionate as them and had creative ideas that helped them write an even better song.

The boys and Thalia worked non stop, and asked someone to order their food for them so they didn't waste any time. Though, they were focused and serious, everyone would make jokes here and there and they would enjoy each other's presence and have a fun time. Once they finished writing a song, it was already dark outside and it was 12:30 in the morning.

After getting home it was almost 1 am and everyone was exhausted. Thalia went straight to her room and collapsed onto her bed. She didn't bother taking off her clothes and once her head fell on her pillow, she dozed off to sleep.

Daniel went up the stairs to check up on Thalia, to see if she was asleep or not. He opened the door slowly, seeing that the lights were closed and he could see Thalia asleep, peacefully on her bed.

"She did really good today." Corbyn whispered, popping up from behind Daniel which made him flinch.

"Yeah, she did. I'm proud of her." Daniel responded and closed the door. Daniel turned around the face Corbyn with a worried look.

"What's wrong?" Corbyn asked.

"She literally just arrived here yesterday. I hope she's not overwhelmed by things or stressed or whatever." Daniel worriedly said.

"Don't worry, Thalia is a really strong girl. She's been through a lot and I know that she'll be alright." Corbyn reassured him. He could tell he was really worried about Thalia. "Come, let's get some rest. It's late and we still have to work tomorrow."

Daniel nodded and made his way to his room and so did Corbyn.

━━━
[ A/N ]

this is kinda like a filler chapter.

next chapter is gonna have a time skip because there really isn't gonna be anything interesting happening between when they start recording the album to when they finish.

this story is actually gonna be going to be longer (because i said before it was gonna end soon) so yeah.

please vote, click the star. it only takes a second.

thank you guys for reading and i hope you are enjoying this story so far