33 | the question

THALIA WILLIAMS

It's been a week since I came to LA and this whole week has been crazy. The boys and I have spent everyday writing songs for our album and today, I get to record my single, Why, for the album. I'm ecstatic but what if they don't like my song? The boys say its amazing but they may just be saying that because they're trying to be nice.

As David told me to go into the recording room, my hands were sweating. I've never done anything like this before. What if I break something? What if I do it wrong? What if I disappoint everyone because I'm not good enough? I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. You can do this Thalia.

The music starts and then I start singing. I close my eyes and really feel the music and try to hit the notes correctly. All my nerves seem to go away as I continue to sing and before I know it, I sing the last note and the music stops. I open my eyes and smile widely. The producer told me I could get out and that I did a great job. As I walk into where the boys were, once they noticed me coming into the room, they all clapped. Daniel came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"You did amazing Thals, I'm so proud of you." He whispered into my ear.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

We pulled apart and took a deep breath, calming myself as I didn't even notice that my heart was beating so fast.

"You looked like a nervous wreck in there." Jack tells me and I raise an eyebrow at him, confused at how he was able to even see me during recording my song. He took my confused face as a sign to elaborate and continue, "There was a camera in the recording booth." He pointed to the tv screen behind me and I saw the microphone but it was empty, as no one was currently recording.

"Oh." I replied and nodded my head.

We stayed at the studio for a couple more hours, finishing up songs. After finishing the 1st song and figuring out the melody and who would sing which part, David comes into the room.

"You guys worked really hard today. You guys can have 3 day break. I can all of you are exhausted. We'll pick up right where we left off on Thursday." David said and we all nodded.

We made our way back home and as soon I step foot in the house, I made my way to the couch and fell on it and closed my eyes. I heard the footsteps of the boys and I feel someone lay next to me.

"I'm guessing, you're really tired?" Says the voice, which I know belongs to Daniel.

"Yes, and I really just wanna sleep and you guys can wake me up on Thursday." I mumbled.

I felt Daniel stand up and after a couple of seconds, he didn't do anything, but then I felt his hands come under me and he picked me up bridal style. I opened my eyes to see a bright smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" I ask him as he makes his way up the stairs.

"We are going to cuddle and sleep." Daniel explained as he pushes the door with his feet and puts me down on the bed.

I move to the side, allowing him to have room. Once he was next to me, he put his arms around my waist as I had my back towards him. Daniel put his head in the crook of my neck and I could feel his warm breath on my skin. Soon, he dozed off to sleep. He took his hands off me and I faced him as he laid on his back with his hands above his head.