19 | same number

thalia's POV

it was the next day and girls were still trying to prove to daniel that they were his mystery girl. as we were at lunch, kendall, jonah, corbyn and i were at a table. jack and zach decided to accompany daniel at the table where girls were lined up, awaiting their turn to sing to daniel.

"so anyways, we never really hang outside of school. why don't we hang out today after school?" corbyn laughs at his pun.

"sure, how about we go to the park? i have one near my house" i suggest

kendall, jonah and corbyn nod in agreement.

"okay, i'll tell jack, zach and daniel later... i'm sure daniel would want a break from all these girls" jonah says while kendall and i laugh.

"can i have your number thalia so i can text you and communicate easier?" i nod and give corbyn my number.

after i tell him my number and he types it into his phone he gives me a confused look.

"what?" i say to corbyn, he turns his phone and shows me that he already had that number and it was under 'daniel's mystery girl'.

my eyes widen and i pull him by the arm and take him far away from everyone to talk. kendall and jonah looks at us confused.

"why do you and that blondie girl have the same number?" corbyn says raising his eyebrow up, "are you mystery girl thalia?"

i take a deep breath and nod, "yes corbyn, yes i am" he looks at me shocked and then he smiles widely.

"why are you not telling daniel?" corbyn whisper-yells

"shush, be more quiet!" i give him a glare and he mumbles a sorry

"he is totally in love wit you thalia! all he talks about is blondie this blondie that!" corbyn says as a smile slowly forms on my face.

"he says that?" i cock my head to the side and he nods.

"but i can't tell him corbyn!"

"and why is that thalia?"

"because if my cousin, blair knew. who knows what she would do to me! i went to the ball when they strictly said i couldn't" i explain to him

"why would you listen to your cousin?" he asks

"its a long story. so please corbyn. keep this secret" i tell him

"fine"

i smile and we walk back to the table where jonah and kendall seem to be flirting with each other until they notice us come back.

"where did you guys go?" kendall asks.

"just to talk" i say to the two, "seems you guys were too" kendall rolls her eyes.

♡♡

it was after school and we were at the park. the 7 of us were sitting down on the grass talking.

"so have you found her this time daniel?" kendall asks daniel and he shakes his head, "well better luck next time"

corbyn laughs and we just look at him

"what's so funny?" jack asks as i hit corbyn on the arm and he stops laughing

"nothing" he smiles at jack.

"can we play truth or dare?" zach suggests and we all nod.

"THALIA!" kendall looks at me and screams my name, "truth or dare"

"dare" kendall grins and i know that she has something up her sleeve, "i dare you to... text the last person you texted"

i take out my phone and go to messages, the last person i texted was daniel. i laugh nervously and look at kendall who had a smirk on her face.

"you are evil" i say to kendall

"what are you so scared about?" zach says

"nothing" i respond, "kendall do i have to? i am seriously going to throw you in the ocean" i emphasise on the word 'ocean', hoping that kendall would know what i'm saying.

"actually nevermind" kendall says, "i dare you to tell us who your crush is"

my jaw drops and shake my head, "okay fine. i'll just say that this person has a talent and has blue eyes" the boys then look at corbyn and daniel, who have blue eyes.

"it's either daniel or corbyn!" zach exclaims

"did i ever say they have talent?" i jokingly say to zach and corbyn and daniel give me a look. "kidding"

"so it could be them!" jack says, wiggling his eyebrows.

"think what you want avery" i chuckle, "but corbyn has a girlfriend and i do not think of corbyn that way"

"SO ITS DANIEL!" jack exclaims and i shake my head.

"don't jump to conclusions" i say as i tilt my head to the side