31 | los angeles

Thalia zipped up her suitcase and brought it downstairs. She took a deep breath and then walked outside. The boys, Kendall, Mr and Mrs Davis were all waiting for her outside. Daniel took her luggage and put it in the bag of the van and Thalia thanked him. She turned around and hugged Kendall as tight as she would. She was going to stay with the boys for a month to work on a song, but now they were working on a whole album with her and she's staying for 3-4 months.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Kendall." Thalia said to her friend, not breaking the hug.

"I'm gonna miss you too. But you're doing amazing things now and you're gonna be doing what you love." Kendall responded.

Once they pulled apart, they both noticed they were both crying. They laughed and Thalia hugged both Mr and Mrs. Davis.

"Thank you for letting me stay at your house, Mr and Mrs. Davis." Thalia said.

"You are apart of this family, Thalia. We'll miss you so very much and we wish you luck in LA." Mrs. Davis said.

"Your parents would be so proud of you kiddo." Mr. Davis said and that little sentence made Thalia's day.

She said one final goodbye to the Davis family and went into the car. The boys also made their goodbyes and they were then headed to the airport. Thalia had her head on Daniel's shoulder as he had his arm wrapped around her. He kissed her forehead lightly and they both were so happy.

As the group of 6 landed in LA, they got their luggage and were headed to the house. As soon as they were spotted by fans waiting at the airport, they were surrounded. The fans all heard about them going to Denver, Colorado and about Thalia winning their contest. When it started getting crowded and the boys and Thalia couldn't move, security stepped in. They led the boys to the car that was waiting for them outside without the fans stopping them in their way. Paparazzi was there too, taking pictures of the famous 5 and the girl who won their competition.

When they arrived at the house, Thalia was amazed by how big the house was. She couldn't believe she was actually in LA with people she now calls her best friends and they were going to make a whole album.

"This place is awesome." Thalia said as she stepped inside the house.

"Wait until you see the view we have." Zach said, pulling his suitcase into the house.

Thalia roamed around the house and then made her way to the backyard. She walked around the pool until she made it to the edge and her jaw dropped in awe of the view they had of California.

"The view is amazing, isn't it?" A voice said. Thalia turned her head to see a smiling Daniel stand next to her. She turned back to the view and nodded.

"I can't believe I'm actually here." Thalia responded.

Daniel put his arm around the girl and pulled her close and said, "I'm glad you're here."

"Me too." Thalia smiled and they both leaned in and their lips connected. The same spark erupted just like the kiss they shared in the elevator.

Daniel and Thalia made their way inside. Jonah and Corbyn were playing a game on the xbox, Jack and Zach were goofing around and were on their phones, showing each other memes that the fans made of the band. As the couple sat on the free couch, they cuddled, enjoying each others' presence. After a couple of minutes, Daniel's phone rang. He took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller id, then excusing himself.

While Daniel was talking on the phone, Thalia went over to Jack and Zach. She sat next to them and they suddenly started laughing. Thalia looked at them with her eyebrow raised and the two looked up from their phone.

"Oh sorry, we didn't notice you were there. We were too busy laughing at Daniel's long neck." Zach explained, then the two boys started laughing once again. Thalia sat there, merely confused on what the hell the boys were looking at. She snatched Zach's phone out of his hands and looked at the post that the fan made. It was a post that had a picture of Daniel's face on a giraffe's body. She chuckled lightly and gave the phone back to Zach, shaking her head. "What? It's really funny. Are you offended that we're making fun of your boyfriend?" Zach said in a baby voice.

"Now that we're talking about Daniel." Corbyn said, popping up from behind her, making her jump a bit. Corbyn sat next to Thalia and Jonah also joined in.

"Yeah, what about him?" Thalia asked.

"You only really told us you made up and then you kissed." Corbyn started and Thalia nodded slowly, responding that what he said was correct, "Are you guys official?"

The boys all looked at Thalia and she was a little bit intimidated by their looks. She just glanced at them with a blank face as they patiently waited for her to speak.

"Speak women!" Jack blurted out that made Thalia wide eyed and then laugh slightly.

"We're not official." Thalia gave in, hoping that the 4 boys would shut up after her response. But no, they still sat there, waiting for more information. "We talked about how we do like each other and we've kissed a couple times. He just hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet."

"I am utterly disappointed in him." Corbyn responded, shaking his head.

"Don't be, we're taking it slow." Thalia said.

"Hey guys!" Daniel spoke, getting the attention of the boys and Thalia. They all turned around in faced Daniel. "David called me, our first writing and recording session will be tomorrow."

"I guess we're going straight into it huh." Thalia said and the boys nodded.

"I'm happy were creating an album." Jonah said, "We get to make more music for the fans and do it with Thalia."

"You guys are happy about making the music part, which yes, we're doing what we love, but I'm more excited about the part that Thalia gets to stay with us for like 3 months." Corbyn said and then tackled Thalia into a hug that made her crash to the floor.

"Hey! Hey! Be careful, that's my precious girlfr-" Daniel quickly went to Thalia to help her up and then stopped himself because he realised they weren't actually official yet. Daniel helped Thalia up and everyone became silent.

"You're what?" Jack said, breaking the silence. He raised his eyebrow up at Daniel and grinned.

"My- my girl, Thalia's my girl." Daniel stuttered then put his arm around Thalia's shoulder.

Thalia looked up at Daniel and laughed and patted his hand that was on her shoulder.

"I'm gonna call her my girlfriend soon." Daniel said to himself in his head.

sorry for not updating for quite a while. i had writers block and i didn't know what to write. we're almost to 800 reads and i'm ecstatic about that. thank you for your votes and please keep voting and commenting. ily guys