36 | a hundred questions

thalia williams

I sat there, frozen. I was flustered and my face was as pale as a ghost, heck, it looked like I'd seen a ghost. So many thoughts and questions were running through my mind. Why are they here? Do they know I'm here? My eyes were solely focused on the two. They were laughing at something, their eyes were filled with pride.

"Thalia?" Daniel asked in a soft voice. Once I didn't respond he spoke again, "Thalia, what's wrong?"

"We need to go," I hushed, "W-we need to go now."

Daniel didn't question anything. Once he noticed the state I was in, he quickly stood up and we left the restaurant immediately. The car ride was silent and Daniel would look over to me once in a while, looking to see if I was alright. I know he was full of questions. I felt bad that we had to rush so soon, and without an explanation. This was suppose to be our special date. We were suppose to be bonding and having fun. But no, they just had to be there at the same time and at the same day.

Once we arrived at the house, the car was parked in front. Neither of us had left the car and I knew Daniel wanted to ask what happened, but he didn't want to push the topic incase I was uncomfortable.

"Blair," I started, my voice barely audible, "Blair and my aunt, they were there, Daniel. They're here in Los Angeles."

"They were at the restaurant?" He asked and I nodded.

"I don't know why they're here. They have no reason to be here. W-why are they are?" I panicked, my voice cracking at the end. I didn't realise it, but I was crying. Daniel wiped away my tear and he pulled me into a hug.

I sobbed softly on his shoulder as he held me tightly. I felt safe in his arms and his warmth calmed me down. He rubbed my back gently as if I was fragile and I could break any second.

"It's going to be okay, Thals. Everything is going to be fine. They won't go near you, I'll make sure of it." He whispered in my ear. His voice soothed me.

After calming down, Daniel and I got out of the car. His arms were around my shoulder. I wiped away any tears that were on my cheek, before entering the house. As the door opened, I could hear the faint sound of the TV, telling me the boys were still awake. The boys all looked up at us, wondering why we were home early, but they didn't say a word.

"I'm going to sleep, I'm really tired." I said to Daniel. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

I made my way up the stairs and into Daniel's bedroom. I didn't bother changing out of my dress. I took off my shoes and went under the covers. I didn't want them to be here. I didn't want to see them again. I didn't want to feel the pain they caused me all those years. They treated me so badly and they once didn't care for me. What if they do something, what if they were planning something. These questions lingered in my mind and soon, my eyelids started to feel heavy and I fell into a deep sleep.

daniel seavey

I saw her cry. I tried to comfort her but I didn't know what to do. She went upstairs because she was tired and the 4 boys' eyes followed her. After her body disappeared and was out of sight, their gazes fell on me. Their faces showed expressions of worry and confusion.

"Why are you back so early?" Jonah asked as I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"We had to leave. Thalia saw someone," I started, "It wasn't just anyone though. It was Blair and her mother."

"Blair? As in, Blair who made a plan to make you fall in love with her and make Thalia break your heart, Blair?" Corbyn questions. He knew it was her, but he didn't want to believe it.

We all didn't want to believe she was here. She was the one who caused me and Thalia so much pain. We don't want someone who did something so cruel come into our lives and ruin something.

I nodded, "Yes, Blair Herrings, Thalia's cousin." I verified. I heard the boys sigh and shake their heads.

"This is bad," Jack spoke.

"This is really bad." Zach added.

"What if she does something that affects us all?" Jonah questioned. But we all shrugged. We didn't know the answer to that. We didn't even know the reason why they were here, but we knew that it wasn't because they were her for a vacation. Thalia said that the seniors had 2 more days of school left, though I don't think Blair really cared about her education.

She was here for a reason, but what was it?

AN: this was a more shorter chapter than usual, but i didn't want to add anything else as that would be something for the next chapter. also we're about to hit 2k reads, sayyy whattt now?? also, thank you to everyone who takes the time to vote and comment on this story, i appreciate you all so much.