29 | feelings

Daniel was laying on his bed the next morning. He was exhausted from the competition and because he only had 3 hours of sleep. He couldn't sleep from all the crying he did. There he was, laying on his bed, feeling betrayed and heartbroken. Daniel stood up from his bed and looked out the window from his hotel room. It had a good view of the city. He looked down at the people walking in the busy streets and smiled as he saw a couple. They looked so happy. They looked so in love.

Corbyn entered Daniel's hotel room. He knew Daniel wasn't in the mood to talk, but he wanted to fix his and Thalia's relationship. Daniel had his back towards Corbyn. The boy knew someone was in the room with him, but he didn't want to turn around. He didn't want the person to see what condition he was currently in.

"Daniel?" Corbyn said to the boy. As Daniel didn't turn around, Corbyn walked closer to him. He stood next to him and looked at him as he stared out the window. Corbyn noticed how puffy his eyes look, probably from crying for several hours. He had bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep he had. His hair was a mess as he wasn't bothered on fixing it.

"I know how you're feeling right now Daniel. You're heartbroken" Corbyn softly spoke. Daniel turned his face to meet his band mate's. The blue eyed boy wasn't radiating with happiness like his usual self. His eyes weren't a bright blue that seemed to sparkle in the sun, it was a dull blue. A blue filled with sadness.

"How would you know how it feels? How would you know how it feels to be lied to by someone you called your friend. Someone who pretended to be your friend but they were the one who hurt you. Someone who betrayed you and stabbed you in the back. Thalia did all that. Corbyn... tell me. Why does someone you love so much, hurt you and make you feel so broken that you don't want to do anything anymore?" Daniel looked Corbyn straight into the eyes. Corbyn could see how hurt he was but he didn't know the full story. He needed to tell him. He couldn't stand another minute seeing someone, that is like a brother to him, be so hurt.

"There is more to the story Daniel." Corbyn said to the boy. Daniel laughed slightly. Though this was no laughing matter, Daniel found it funny that there could possibly be more than him getting hurt by the love of his life.

"How could there be more Corbyn? How? There is nothing to it!" Daniel exclaimed. Corbyn shook his head.

"You need to listen to me Daniel. Thalia didn't mean any of what she said. Daniel, believe me when she said that she loved you. She loves you with all her heart. Blair threatened her to sabotage Kendall, her best friend, from going to a dream school she worked so hard to get in. Blair made her break your heart because she wanted you all to herself. She was so obsessed with you that she made a plan so that you could fall in love with her. Thalia was so hurt when she saw you that day at school after she texted you. This wasn't her fault. She just wanted to protect her best friend from her cousin" Corbyn explained.

Daniel slowly registered what was coming from Corbyn's mouth. He couldn't believe it. But it could just be lies, Daniel thought.

"She could just be lying for all I care" Daniel said bluntly.

"You don't have to believe me. But, you have to at least be on good terms with her. She is going to come to LA with us in a few weeks. We're going to be with her to make the song and shoot the music video. She is going to be living with us. But, there is a possibility that she won't accept the opportunity. But there is a big chance she'll accept. You can't ignore her forever, Daniel." Corbyn pointed out. Daniel stayed silent as he listened to Corbyn. The blonde just walked away and out of Daniel's room.

Daniel just stared out the window, not knowing what to think. Should he believe Corbyn? Blair wouldn't do such a thing, would she? He needed to hear it from Thalia herself. The brunette was snapped out of his thoughts by the ring of his phone. He quickly made his way to it and looked at the caller id. He picked it up.