A Bad Hobi

After the funeral, everything ran as smoothly and cliche as it should be:

+Cards
+Gifts
+Elongated visits
+Visits out of the blue
+Good food
+New Family
+Old Family
+Etc.

With all of this happening, I had the feeling of being crammed by everyone. I just wanted to be alone after the second day's worth of visitors. So, I packed up my things and decided to go set up shop back at my house once more.

Relieved to be away from the hazy crowd, I turned on some music, laid down on my bed and began to unzip my pants. Letting out a sigh, I unbuttoned my shirt as well. I don't know why, but although I dislike looking at my body, I love touching it. Admit it. Us females love doing this. I let my hands run over my soft skin where my stomach area is.

Then I automatically let my one hand travel upwards to release me from my bra while the other one traveled downwards to pull off my pants. Realizing that my bra was hooked in the back, I decided not to bother with getting up just to take it off just yet. So I continued to unbutton my shirt. Once opened, I allowed my hands to travel up to my hair and become entangled in it. The curls making me feel even better than before.

I soon decided to get up for two reasons:

To put the song I wanted on repeat
&
Do my usual attempt at sexting in the mirror with a strip tease or dance.

I zipped my black pants back up and slowly began to let my hips sway to the music as it began playing once more. Allowing myself to become engulfed in the music, I totally dismissed doing a strip tease and went ahead with doing a sexy dance.

But of course, at the absolute wrong moment, I found my door being flung open. My head flung over to the door.

My absolute first reaction was to rip the cover off of my bed and rush to turn the music off as I covered myself.. But being the rushing clutz I was, I ended up having to give up on everything and just dive behind my bed as the music played.

"HOSEOK!" I screamed. "What are you doing here?" I couldn't help but to shake my head at myself as I sat there quickly trying to rebutting my shirt and squandering my bed for my pants that I had eventually taken off for more freedom of movement.

"You have me your key and told me to watch over the house for you while you were gone."
I nodded and then that statement for me thinking.. "Hoseok? Did you keep paying my bills for me while I was gone?"
He seemed to beam a little as he scratched the back of his neck and nodded. "Ah, yeah.. That was me."
"You didn't have to do that."
"I know. I just didn't want you to have a huge bill when you came back. I just wanted you to be happy."
I paused and sat on the bed once I had my pants on. I tried to zip them up but soon realised that I needed to lay down to do so. "Well.. Thank you, I guess."

He just nodded as he watched my body arch as I zipped up my pants. I quickly stood up and flung my hair out of my face. Crossing my arms, I asked, "Why are you here, again?"
"I came by to check on the house as I always do and thought maybe an intruder had gotten in, thinking that they would be having a good time. So I just came in expecting the worst. But I got something better." He grinned.
My cheeks flushed red as I looked down angrily.

"I see you haven't picked up your stuff yet." I started as I looked around.
"Absolutely none of this is mine. Especially if I already gave it to you."
"Hm." I frowned. "Well, if that's all, I-."
"Well actually, since you're here.. I was hoping that maybe we could talk."
"About what?"
"Us."
"Hoseok.." I sighed.
"Leona, please just hear me out."
I paused, plopping down on my bed once more. He took a seat beside me.
"I'm going to touch you, okay?"
I nodded and before I knew it, I could feel his lips coming dangerously close to mine. Abruptly, I stopped them from coming.

"You said you wanted to talk?" I reminded him.
"Yes. After this."
I looked away from him. "Hoseok, I-." I  was cut off by the sudden bliss of his kiss.

I wanted to push him away. My mind wanted me to. But the receptors of my body that are all connected in the nervous system seemed to have failed me.

Especially when I had kissed back.

I felt his upper body when attempting to prepare to push him away, which made my body easier to control..

Under his command.

He only seemed to push my body back on the bed. Kissing me more passionately and moving down to my neck. I bit my bottom lip as I squeezed my eyes shut, slowly but at a fast pace, getting the fixture that I wanted.

~

I found myself being insanely hot as I woke up moaning, "Ah yes, Hoseok!"
Quickly covering my mouth, I looked around just in case. Everything was dark and soaked in some type of humidity.

And my panties were no exception.

I heard talking and quickly went towards the door. I listened, trying to hear if anyone heard me before leaving out. I heard no one, so I opened my door and there he was. Standing there with his fist raised, ready to knock. His presence, of course, scaring me.

"Hey. You okay?"
"Ah, yeah. Why?"
"I heard you call my name. It worried me."
"Ah. Yeah. I'm fine."
"You sure?"
"Oh yeah. Yeah yeah. Nothing big. I'm f-fine.." I hated myself for my choice of words and where my eyes had gone. "Oh uh, Ho-seok? Why are you shirtless?" I scratched my head and removed the hair from my face.
"Same reason why your shirt is open and your pants are off."
My eyes widened. I prayed it wasn't so before I looked down and..

I was..

I freaked out and closed the door, throwing on a house coat and grabbing another in the process for him. He opened the door just as I was closing the one I was wearing. I threw the other at him. "Here. Put this on."
"For what? What is it?"
"It's a house coat. Its either that or put a shirt on." By the way his lips were positioned, he seemed to be plotting. "I'm not looking until you put with one on." I said as I turned around with crossed arms.
His chuckle made me shiver. "Aw. That's cute. Leona's scared to see me shirtless."
"Hoseok. Don't even." I sighed as I waited. Suddenly, I felt his arms wrap around me and his lips accompany them.
"You're so adorable." He said as he stroked my face with his fingers.