Ethereal Urge

·Jun·

Shortly after she fell asleep, I did too. All I wanted was to protect her. Nothing else, really. I didn't mind the discomfort that came from holding her this way on the floor. Just as long as she was alright, I knew that the crick I would find in the morning would be temporary and worth it. Besides.. This is the closest that we can get, right?

In the morning, I took a few moments to admire her features by lightly grazing my fingers over her skin. Soon, her eyes fluttered open as I found myself coming closer her ethereal face, longing for her touch..

Lips to lips..

·Leona·

My eyes fluttered open to a magnification of Jun's features. Flashes of last night reentering my mind as I tried to remain calm. The embarrassment of my tears and heartache pouring out before him was just the beginning of a bad heartbreak that I held in for years. I never wanted this to happen. I never intended Jun to get in the middle of this.. I just wanted him to enjoy himself here with me. That's all. I felt his hand graze the side of my face accompanied by his voice.

"Are you feeling okay?" I looked back over at him.
"Yes." I nodded before casting my gaze downward. He lifted my chin to look up at his eyes before moving in closer to kiss me. Shutting my eyes, I felt his lips gently bless my face on the forehead. I was so lucky to have someone like him in my life.
"From now on, I'm not leaving you alone anymore. I can't risk it.." he trailed off, somewhat choking on his words. "So don't you try and kick me out anymore. I'm here whether you like it or not. Through your tears, I will hug you. When you're angry, I will bug you." we laughed. "And when you don't know how to feel.." he trailed off as we locked eyes. We couldn't stop looking at each other. It were as if I was wanting something that I never thought I would want again but something was holding me back..

He and I both were being held back by something..

"I'll give you my emotions to feel about." His voice very soft. It made my body tingle, causing me to sigh and look away. His hand moved my face to look back up at him. His fingers soon tracing my lips before sighing and rubbing his face. "Do you have any plans today?"
"No. What do you wanna do?"
"Me? I should be the one worrying about you!" he laughed, causing me to smile.
"You can be concerned. Just keep me company while you do." I smiled.
"Do you have a headache?"
"Slightly."
"Stay here just like this. I'll be right back." he said before getting up and returning with a glass of water and aspirins. "Drink this a bit first before taking the pills. I want you to stay hydrated." I nodded.

·Jun·

Taking care of her was no big deal to me. It was when she was sleeping that disrupted my sleep patterns.

I fell asleep holding her frame close to me. As close as we could get in order to let her feel protected and for me to feel that I was a good enough protector for her. While falling asleep, I heard her light moans - making me think that her dream was causing her distress. I forced myself to stay awake for a bit longer before deciding that she would be fine. A few seconds after deciding that, I felt her nails lightly kneading at my chest as her breathing patterns got a little more uneven.

Involuntarily, the sensation of her light scratching on my chest had begun to awaken another part of me. I began to watch her closely as she continued with her kneading and eventually burried her face into my chest more, moaning a little louder.

Biting my lip, I tried to suppress it; but as I had heard it more and more frequently, it got harder and harder to ignore it. Her hands, although I knew that she couldn't control it, began to rub my body and travel a little lower every now and then.

I closed my eyes thinking, Oh God. What should I do? I eventually knew to do when she lightly moaned my name. It was a huge turn on, but she had been asleep and I know that people cannot help their dreams. I grabbed her hands, placing them in mine and kissed her forehead before pulling her even closer to me. After a while, I eventually fell asleep once I calmed down.

Why do I want her so bad?

The feeling must've carried over into the morning when we woke up because I knew that I had begun to overstep my boundaries with her, concerning Hoseok, but I couldn't help how attracted I was to her.

My heart was breaking and he wasn't even in the picture right now.

Looking into her eyes, all I could think to myself was, All I want to do is love you..

If only things were different..