Mind Games

•Leona•

"Jun, are you in here?" The water still pouring down like a night of heavy rain. My heart is racing. I don't want to step out if he's still in here. "Jun, if you're in here, get out now." Still no answer. I sighed, turning off the water. "Jun, if your in here, throw my towel on the rail up here."

Suddenly, my towel appeared.

That perverted bastard. There is no way that I like him. It was just a dream.

I grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my body before wringing my hair out and poking my head out the shower. No one was there, so I stepped out just to slip on the cold tile. I heard footsteps racing up toward the bathroom. I tried to scream for him not to look, but I didn't make it in time.

It was too late.

Jun had already seen my body.. Parts of me that I didn't want exposed. "Leona, I just heard you scream and my first instinct was to check and see what's wrong. Are you alright?" He said, slightly worried.
"Yeah, I'm fine. But could you please get out?" He grinned.
"I mean, I could.."
"Jun!"
"Okay okay. Geez."
"And one more thing. Next time you go and pee while I'm in the shower, close the door on your way out." I glared at him. "And stop staring at my legs!"
"I'm sorry.." he began to smile and chuckle.
"What?"
"I told you you'd look gorgeous naked." I was fuming.

"Jun if you don't get the hell out of here! I'm not even naked! I still have a towel on!" He seemed to be enjoying this.
"Do you need help getting up? That was a pretty hard fall, so I can imagine.." I sighed.
"No, Jun. I'm fine." My eyes looked up at the frame that had gotten closer to me before bending down to my level. Smiling, he stared at me.

Why is he just staring at me like that? Is he trying to make me feel uncomfortable on purpose?

"Hold on to your towel, although it'd be nice if you didn't." He winked. My facial features became twisted with agitation and soon, also with pain as he picked me up off the ground.
"Thank you. Now can you please go?"
"Not yet. I bet you can't even walk either." He immediately picked me up, not caring about my towel.
"Jun, why are you doing this? I'm not your wife!" Setting me down, he answered.
"Because you're in pain. And it doesn't matter if you're my wife or not. I'll still take care of you." I caught myself smiling before riping it off of my face. "If it makes you feel any better, we can go to the courthouse right now and just do it." My head shot in his direction.
"W-what?" He began to crack up with laughter.
"I knew that one would get to you." Kissing my cheek, he stood up. "Go get some clothes on. I'll make you something to eat."

·Jun·

It was amazing.

Seeing her body for the first time..

But because of the situation and what was running through my mind, I couldn't react to it. I was too concerned for her wellbeing to comment about her body. Hoseok's face flashing before my eyes when I thought of how beautiful she was. That was the minor scale that kept me from commenting..

The major scale was her discomfort. It was very slightly amusing yet mostly sad. We are friends and yet she still finds discomfort with me.. Perhaps she's right in feeling this way about me.. I mean, my reputation has not been the best.. But why should I care? I promised Hoseok that I wouldn't..

Even if..

I know who she wants..

Bringing up the soup I had made for her, I noticed that she hadn't fully been dressed. Setting her tray of soup down, I quickly turned to leave before hearing her call after me. Slightly turning my head, I waited. When I didn't hear anything, I turned to look at her. She seemed so timid.

"I.." I could sense the fear in her words. The fact that all she had wanted to say was on the tip of her tongue but couldn't come out made me want to kiss her..

Walking over to her, I held her frame close to mine before looking down at her. "Jun, I.." I kissed her. Pressing my forehead against hers, I listened as our breathing softened. "I Love You." I felt her about to look up to me and grabbed both sides of her face to keep her where she was. "And you don't have to say anything. I just want you to know that I-."

"Jun!" I blinked. "What's wrong with you? Are you okay?"
"Ah.. Yeah. I'm fine. What did you say?"
"I didn't say anything.. I just.. wanted you to stop staring at me.."
"I'm sorry.. I can't.." her attention turned over to me. I didn't mean for her to hear me.. But it's too late to take it back now.

Because you're so beautiful..

Her face was blank. Had she heard me? I took a step forward just to see her take a step back.

I knew it.

That dream meant nothing to her. It was just a fling.. I turned to leave but stopped when I held the door knob in my hand.

I turned around to flash her a quick smile and a heart sign before going back downstairs, saying, "I'll be down here if you need me."