The Truth: Untold

I shot up in a pool of sweat.

My breathing,
Irregular

My body temperature,
A Hot Mess

My mind's current state:

Delusional

If what I had seen had not been real, despite the fact that it was a flashback, then that could only mean one thing..

I-.

RING RING RING RING.

My body jolted.
Looking over at the small electroniccontraption, I realized I couldn't see and didn't feel like looking for my glasses and figured that I should probably pick up the phone.

"H-." I cleared my throat. "Hello?" Although it came out be more of a Hallow.
"Do I have the right number?" I heard a female mumble. "Leona?"
"Yeah..?"
"Oh my gosh! Honey.. Why do you sound like a man?"

"Ah.. It's a long story.." I really did not feel likw telling her that I may or may not have gotten drunk on dome sorta of wine tasing juice! I mean.. oh whatever!"Anyway, I just woke up."
"PERFECT!" I quickly ripped the phone away from my ear. One day, I'm sure this girl is gonna break my eardrum.
"Ah, God. Mira."
"Ah, I'm sorry. You see, I just woke up too not too long ago and I REALLY wanted to hang out with you. Plus! I have a big surprise for you!" I scratched my head.
"For me? Didn't you just but me food like twice in a row this week?"
"Perhaps, but.. I think you'll like this one.." I could just hear the evil junior plotting against me.. I should probably just say I'm sick and not go.
"So what should I do? Get up and get dressed?"
"Uh, duh! Where have you been? Living under a rock? Let's go!"
"Fine.." I sighed.
"And dress light!"
"Style? Occasion?"
"Casual. Very plain. Very simple and.. You'll find out.." I could just see her grinning right now..
"You sound so evil.."
"I know I am." She maliciously said before laughing. "Just kidding! You know I'm an Angel. Trust me." I could almost hear her hissing in the word 'trust'.

I think that is also what Satan said to Eve before she took the downfall of humanity!

I threw on a set of comfortable clothes and attempted to move around a bit more. "Ah shit.. Junnnnnnnn." I whinned as I dialed his number and flopped back onto my bed. I didn't even press call when I heard the familiar footsteps approaching my door. But then, faded. Frustrated, I threw the closest thing I had at my door. A few seconds later, the footsteps came back and I threw something else.

"Leona, you okay?" I groaned. "Leona, I'm gonna come in now. I have some water, food and pain pills." Soon, he was by my side, rubbing my back as he apologized softly. "I'm sorry.. Looks like you can't hold anything other than a glass of water or juice! I just wanted to let you try this with me and give you a taste of my world.."
"Your world sucks." I moaned.
"Anyway.. Are you able to move anymore? Can you flip over and sit up so that you can sit up and eat?" I reluctantly did just that, trying to relax as he handed me the glass of water and pills.

"So.. Where do you think you're going?"
"Places."
"Hold on, you think you grown lil miss missy?"
"Boy." My eyes said the rest. He chuckled.
"You're so ugly when you're hung over."
"Whatever." I smiled as closed my eyes a little. "I'm fine Jun. I'll be downstairs to kick your balls in a minute before I leave." He covered his balls.
"No! Not there! What did my unborn kids ever do to do?"
"Have a big knuckleheaded father like you."
"You are never watching my kids.."
"I don't want to." I stuck my tongue out. He chuckled as he got up.

"Um.. Jun?" He paused. "Why was.. Hoseok here yesterday?"

•Jun•

What the fuck do I do now? I'm very calm and she's calm too. I just have to remain calm. That's all.. Okay.. So let's see if this works..

"He just came to check on you." She nodded.
"Typical." She huffed.
"And.. And he asked me to give you this.." I reluctantly pulled out the piece of paper with the fake invitation on it.

•Leona•

Mira & Hoseok Jung
Engagement party
6PM - Honorifics greatly appreciated

"I guess this is as real as it gets, huh.. He's really getting married.."

Without me..

"Hey, Jun. Do you wanna go to this party? It says to dress casual and-."
"Yes."
"What?"
"Leona, you can't fool me. You obviously wanna go."
"No I don't."
"Yes you do. You act like you don't care about anything having to do with him when in reality, you're heartbroken. You feel like you need to set things straight and find out what happened between you two and if he still truly loves you." I had no words to say anything. I was shocked. "Leona, you can't fool me at all. Especially since you're my best friend. Just admit it..

You love him."

BEEP BEEP

I blinked. Tuning my ears to the sound, I looked down to realize that my phone had four missed calls from Mira.

"I-.. I gotta go." brushing past him, I paused before leaving. "You know absolutely nothing about me, Jun.."