Ur-gently

I'm just putting it out there.
No one can condemn me for this chapter. Go read this when you're alone, as I am not responsible for any sticky situations.
You've been warned.

•Leona•

Stumbling into the house, I blatantly ignored Jun's call when I had walked by. "Hey." He said, slight annoyed, grabbing onto my wrist. I was beyond tired and didn't have enough energy for his mess, so I didn't fight back. He pulled my body into his and hugged my frame. Noticing how easy it was move me around, he looked down at my face. "Oh my gosh. You look like a dead person."

I am.. I thought.

"You can't walk up those stairs all alone. You'll trip and fall or hurt yourself. Let me carry you." I couldn't even protest. I was too tired to. Pretty soon, my limp frame had better adjusted to cuddling up to his as he carried me upstairs to my room. When it was time to lay me down, I held onto him. His warmth was everything I wanted right now. I felt so at home with him. He soon laid with me in the bed, watching as I quickly approached my most peaceful state. Just before I did so though, I had caught a glimpse of Jun's shirtless body.

Maybe that was why I had wanted him to stay so badly.. And that would explain why he was so warm.

My thoughts soon shifted into dreams as I couldn't keep my mind off of him. My mind going back to that night when he had pulled me very close to him. Oh, how tempting it was to just let my hands touch and roam his body. He was very toned and the atmosphere seemed perfect but I hesitated.

But now, I can stop worrying about that because now, I'm in my dreams.

Anything can happen..

I can be bold,

There's no reason to be shy..

He'll never know what I've done to him if he's not here..

My eyes diverted back over to Jun's. Gazing at how his body was just there, towering over me as his eyes did a little bit of the dancing that is most common when he sees something he likes..

He hadn't noticed my stare as he came close to give my forehead a kiss as he always did. When pulling back to leave, my hand grabbed onto his very toned arm to stay as a soft moan escaped my lips, saying "Jun.."
"Yes?" I knew I had no reason to hide what I wanted from him, but it still seems hard to express my feeling to him, even in my dreams.. Biting my lip in frustration, I looked down. Ironically, my eyes landed on the very appetizing lump that apparently had been forming in his pants.

I shamed myself..

How could you look at your best friend like this?

But the answer was simple..

Because I'm sexually frustrated and he's hot.

With that thought in my mind, I began to blush. Jun seemingly began to catch on to my feelings and got closer. "Leona, tell me.. What is it that you want?" I didn't think he meant to do it when I felt his thickness rub against me because he quickly pulled it back as I witnessed his eyes changing. "Do you want me to stay here with you for the night?" Nodding, I began to close my eyes as his face got closer. I could hear my breath, along with his, but I seemed to be the one breathing the hardest. "You don't have to breathe so hard. Or is something wrong?" He asked. Suddenly, I nodded while looking down. "What is it?" My eyes flew open as I let my hard stare stay upon him.

"You're not in me." He seemed shocked for a couple seconds before smiling.
"That's because you haven't told me what you want from me." His lips teased and trickled over mine. "Now tell me," he began, letting his tongue tease my mouth as the pressure of his thickness began to press on my wetness much harder. "What do you want from me?"
Nuzzling my neck, I gripped the sheets a little as I mustered up the courage to say in his ear, "I want to have sex with you..

Right

Now.."

Pretty soon, I could feel his lip began to take up space on my neck. "Are you sure?" He teased. "Because you know, you're not my first.."
"Yes, Jun. Just take it." I said as he lifted his head to look me in the eye. "Take my virginity." With a grin, his lips began teaching my lips the ways of French as his body began to perform the wave on my body. With each wave hitting my clitoris, making me feel good. My breathing becoming uneven and easily heard, he stopped my French lessons, asking "Should I stop? Is this just too much for you?" He grinned.
"You'll never know what I can take if you're not the one to find out." I taunted.
"Mmhhmm." He grunted with a grin as he began my lessons once more but with the waves turning into thunder, making my French lessons impossible to perform. As my mouth began to resume breathing lessons instead. Just then, he leaned into my ear and said, "You don't have to be quiet.. Or do I have to fuck it out of you?"

My inability to answer entertained him as he began to slow down and then stop. "Put your arms around my neck." I did as I was told and immediately, his lips began to do all the talking to the north as his plunger began to do all the yelling to my South. My fingernails digging into him as I attempted to bite my lip but ended up biting Jun's instead. "I'm sorry. It'll only hurt for a little while." He continued to kiss me until he felt my body go from tense to loose. Smiling against my lips, he asked me, "Are you ready?"

"Let's go."