Dinner

°○◇Mira◇○°

The door slammed shut. I knew he was home. But by his reaction, I knew he wasn't angry and nor was he pleased. Approaching me quickly, I tried to talk him out of whatever he was thinking about.

"Sehun, I-" My fear was quieted by the rough movements and synchronization of our lips. He boldly took the opportunity to invade the room in my body that belonged to my tongue in order to fight as his hand vigorously grabbed onto my waist.

But all at once, he stopped. I took the opportunity to catch my breath and relieve my tongue of the spit that had somehow accumulated onto my lips. With his forehead pressed against mine, looking down and eyes closed, he said, "You only belong to me."

What could possibly be wrong?

"Sehun-ya-."
"Shh." His finger pressing against my lips as he lowered his head to my collar bone to rest. "I've talked with Hoseok." He paused. "And.. You can only do this if you both play by my rules."
"Rules?" I had no time to prepare my face for what was coming next. I just felt a shiver come over me each time that I felt his lips kiss or tongue tease my skin.
"You cannot kiss him. No touching him in bad ways. If you want to make her jealous, do it in a nonsexual way. And when.." I could hardly hear him as he kissed my neck with every pause for each sentence. I, of course, wanted to listen to his words.. But my body was doing most of that talking rather than listening.

I tried my hardest not to let his actions control me and almost failed..

Until he stopped.

"Do you understand?"

Half open, I fought with my eyes to look as normal as possible as I nodded. Of course I understood.. I just didn't hear him. And for the first time in a long time..

I saw him smile..

His hand rose to my face, caressing it gently. He leaned into me, slowly, with his fingers under my chin. Pulling me closer until he stopped.

"What's for dinner?"

"Yes." Automatically, the words flew from my mouth. I hated myself.

That was only supposed to stay in my head! Nice going Mira!

My hands flew to my mouth as leaned back and quickly got off the counter..

But quickly regretting my decision..

As soon as I got off the counter, Sehun caught me before I could fall. My dress being hiked up by the counter, exposing my panties to his pants. He came back to be really close to my face again and put his fingers under my chin, grinning.

"What's for dinner?" I looked up at him after a minute before ssying,
"Me."

I shook my head.

Stop it Mira!

"What's for dinner?"
"I-I was just about to pull it out of the oven." He chuckled a little and grinned before raising an eyebrow.
"You mean the stove?" My eyes widened as I quickly pushed him away, turned around and turned off all the dials..

Even if they were already off..

"Mira." He came up behind me. "Relax honey. You won't get burned by that fire.. It's not even on.." He said, snaking his arms around my waist. Nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, he said, "But you might get burned by this one." He kissed my neck as he allowed his hand to go down my back and grab my-.

*RING RING*

I raced for the phone, hearing Sehun laugh behind me. It was weird. Why is he so happy?

~