Heavy Eyes

•Leona•

This morning, when I woke up, I had the strangest feeling before forcing my eyes open. The feeling didn't feel like my bed, but rather, a weight that was under and over me, holding me down. Not wanting to move (And too tired to, at that), I found myself being engulfed in the scent of familiarity and calmness. Eyes heavy, closing softly with the soft wind upon my neck that I was too tired to react to, but had grown to love.

•Jun•

I had awaken before her due to the sudden fluttering of her eyelashes on my neck and her body refusing to move when she tried. I knew that she wouldn't be able to move just yet. I just hope that she doesn't have a headache or anything planned today. After she went back to sleep, I took the opportunity to gently pick her up as I stood and lay her back down on the couch. Covering her with a blanket before leaving to use the bathroom. I don't want her to be freaked out waking up to a hard feeling on her pelvis. That would be a nightmare.

•Leona•

My eyes started to quiver and forcibly, my body began to move. But the feeling was still there. Not the same feeling, but an even stranger one. I opened my eyes and sat up once I realized what it was. After rubbing my eyes, I held my face in my hands. My head was so heavy. But I had to ask.

"Jun.." My voice was deeper and more groggy than usual but I didn't care. What I did care about, though, was the fact that he didn't understand what I was saying.
"Huh?"
"Why are you rubbing my leg?"
"What?"
"Why are you rubbing my leg?"

I heard nothing for a while before I realized that I had to speak louder.

"Why are you rubbing my leg?"

•Jun•

When I had returned from the bathroom, I stopped to look at her. She looked so oddly cute with her body so relaxed like that. My phone flashed on the table and I wondered..

Should I send a picture of Her to Hoseok?

Sighing, I took my seat, putting her legs on my lap. I began scanning through my phone when I had finally decided to check the text from my brother.

Blockhead: There's a meeting in a couple weeks. I'll let you know the date.

Jun: I'm outta town.

Blockhead: Crap.
                         Why?

Jun: Because.

Blockhead: ....

Jun: .....

Blockhead: Waiting..

Jun: Yep.

Blockhead: Jun.

Jun: ?

Blockhead: Where are you?

Jun: Why?
           I'm here to visit a friend..

Blockhead: Where?

Jun: ..

Blockhead: If you're where I think you are..

Jun: I might be. Anyway.. I'm busy.

Blockhead: You weren't supposed to be here for another six months..

I rolled my eyes as I puffed out an annoyed sigh. My eyes diverted over to Leona and smiled.

You're such a dork.. A cute one..

A few minutes later, Leona sat up.

"Chun."
"Huh?" Her voice was deeper than normal. It was awkward and manly
"Whanya eo huh-hin ny heh."
"What?"
"Whahnya eo hufhin I leh."

I paused for a minute trying to take in what on earth she could possibly be saying to me.

What the heck is this girl saying?

Just as I was about to retort back that I don't speak gibberish, her voice ruptured my ears.

"Whah ah yeo rubbing nmy leh?"

And then it hit me.

Why are you rubbing my leg?

"Sorry, Leona. It's a habbit."
"Wha?" She slightly lifted her head towards me.
"Not to be a pervert or anything but I usually rub my legs when sitting down and since your legs were there instead, I guess I ended up rubbing yours." She sleepily nodded before returning her face in her hands. "You have some manly legs, man. You should shave." She attempted to throw a pillow at me but apparently that was too heavy and took too much work. I couldn't help but laugh. She was so.. cute..

Ugh.. It feels so disgusting thinking this.. Why is this tomboy.. Matter of fact, how is this tomboy so cute?

My phone flashed again and saw Hoseok's number appear. I ignored it though.

"Come on." I said as I stood up. "Dinner's on the table." Her head shot up.
"DINNER? Ow.. too fast.. too fast.." She murmured. I laughed.
"Just kidding. Come on, butterfly. I'll carry you." I said, picking her up. "Even if you're not as light as a butterfly.."
"Shut up." She whined as she laid her head on my chest. I smiled.

"So." I started as I heated up the food. "Got any plans for today?" She shook head head before smashing her face onto the island. I began to laugh even harder as I tried to tend to her. "LEonA." I snickered as I tried to shake her awake. And then it occurred to me..

What if she has a bloody nose? That was a hard fall..

I shook her even harder. "Leona. Come on now, let me check you." I lifted her head and looked for any traces of blood. None were present. I was so relieved and gently set her head back down.

"Are you too sleepy to eat?"
"Mm.. I'm hungry." She moaned as she proceeded to fall asleep to her stomach growling. I sighed, smiling.
"Come on. You're a big girl. Get up." She just moaned. "Do I need to feed you?" I teased. She immediately, but sluggishly, sat up. It looked like something out of a scary movie but at the same time was super funny. She started out feeding herself when she stopped chewing.

I pulled out my camera and hit record. "Leona, if you don't get up and start feeding yourself, I'm gonna send this to H-.." I stopped myself. Luckily, she was too tired to hear me. "I'm gonna embarrass you with this later if you don't eat it." Without opening her eyes, Leona fumbled around for the fork in hand, trying to get the right grip before stabbing her omlette and trying to eat it. The eggs fell to the plate, partially on the island, as Leona began to chew. Her chewing got progressively slower until she stopped moving. The funniest part was the fact that the fork was still in her mouth!

"Aw mannnnn.. Look at the sleepyhead! Alright. I'll feed you now since you can't feed yourself." She just moaned; giving up. It was cutest thing ever. I get her and then ushered her to her room where she slept for the rest of the day.

New Message: Did anything big happen yet?

Sent 8:22 A.M.
Read 9:36 A.M.

Jun: Look at the Princess!

2 Attachments Sending..
Sent
Read 9:38 A.M.

Hoseok: ♡Thank you. She looked so adorable.

Read 9:45 A.M.