Real Lies

"I.. don't know.."
"What?"
"I don't know yet."
"Hoseok. Look, you obviously don't know how to play this game very well. But I'll tell you what. Whatever I come up with, you will give me that. Got it?" I said as I held my hand out.
"But-."
"Take it, or I'm telling Leona everything."
"Deal." We shook on it.

In his eyes, and in the way his hand stammered for his mouth, I could tell that he was hesistant. But very serious in whatever the price would be. I'm gonna make him sweat balls before I let him know what I want.

"Is that all?" I said after a moment of silence.
"Ah.. Yeah, I think so."
"Cool." I said as I stood up, walking towards the door. He stepped out But immediately turned around with one finger up.
"But I need your number so that we can update each other on everything."
"I'll think about it." And closed the door.

I was really not in the mood for him after everything that I had witnessed with Leona these past few years and even more infuriated at the fact that the super honest man that would never lie to her just revealed to me the biggest lie that help try to pull off in history! The worst part being that I have yo keep this all a secret from Leona. If she find out about me knowing any of this, she'll hate me forever. No giving in this time.

I rubbed my face with a huge sigh as I slid down the door before being pushed over.

▪Hoseok▪

When Jun slammed the door in my face, I sighed. What am I supposed to do if he tells her? And what am I going to tell her when I'm finally able to?

As I made my way to my car, I got blinded by the lights that were coming up the driveway. I took a big gulp. This was bad.

I took another step forward, missing a step and caught myself at the last minute before she stepped out the car. The car left us standing there alone as we stared at each other.

I was the first to break the silence.

"You look beautiful." She looked down at herself before nodding. Her footsteps parting away from me. "Wait." I grabbed her wrist.
"Hoseok, what are you doing here?"
"I just came to check on you."
"You were supposed to be at work."
"Who told you that?"
"So you lied to Mira?" I sighed.
"Leona.."
"Save it." She bit her bottom lip in such a way that tempted me to kiss her pain away and make her look at me. "I had such high hopes for you." Her face was red. It broke my heart knowing what she was holding back. "I thought you were a man of truth. But it turns out that you're nothing but a big pathological liar!" It stung. "How could you lie to me?"

Her cheeks were facing the ground to avoid me seeing the stains forming on her face, but instead, dropped to the ground on the cement.

"Leona. I don't know what Mira has told you but-"
"Mira doesn't have to tell me anything because I know. You wanted me to be your side chick. I got it."
"Leona, that's not true."
"Save it! I don't care, Hoseok. Just leave!" But I couldn't let her go that easy. I immediately pulled her into a deep hug, loving on her and holding onto her so tightly that she couldn't move or get away. Kissing her head,I allowed her to look up at me for a while as I wiped away her tears.
"I Love You." She said through hot-wet whispers. My heart was pounding and I could no longer control myself.

If this was my chance to take her as being mine forever, I was taking it. Even if it meant breaking a few promises. I opened the car door, kissing her a few times before getting in the back seat after her. I didn't care where we were, or if Jun saw, I just wanted my woman back.

I allowed my hands to slip through her clothes, wrapping around her body. "Hoseok." "Shhhhh." I wanted to make this as special as possible. I wanted to let her know that my love for her was as I meant it.

I would do anything for her..

To her..

With her..

And I would say anything to get her to say yes to my request of forever.

But we never said a word.