Deep Thoughts

Hoseok

Sighing, I began to beg her.

Hoseok: Leona, please
                Just hang out with me

A couple hours had gone by when I soon was returned back my smile.

Soulmate: I'll have lunch with you.
                    What time?

Hoseok: Whatever works best for you

Soulmate: You said lunch, so.. 12?

Hoseok: Okay.
                I'll pick you up at 11:30
Just in case your appetite hasn't changed.

I smiled as I remembered how much she would always eat without gaining any weight. She was so cute when she would make a mess for me to clean and I would like it because I knew I was the only one that she let to clean her face.

I Love Her so much..

~

The day came and I was nervous, yet excited. This would be the first time that I would officially be able to see her since the day she left. I just hope she's smiling..

I waited slightly impatiently for her when she finally opened up the door. She seemed to be emotionless but was soon pulled back by Jun..

What the hell is he doing?

Pretty soon, I had witnessed an embrace between them before she slowly got in the car.

"Good morning. You look beautiful."
"Ah.. Thanks Hoseok." She awkwardly stated. The car ride was very silent and I could tell that she was thinking, so I let her be.

•Leona•

This morning seemed to be a continuation of yesterday since I couldn't get to sleep until around four A.M. I just couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I had seen Mira and Sehun kissing. Not to mention that I believe I have heard his voice before.. The fact that she would cheat on Hoseok has been eating me alive but I figured that maybe this was karma working out in a way. And although I know that any other person would be happy to see their ex suffering, I just couldn't help but to think that he was too good a guy to be cheated on.

Hoseok has never done anything like this to me, so why should it be done to him? But then I had to remind myself time and time again that his love life is none of my business and that I should just shut up and stay in my place as the maid of honor. If he asks for my opinion, I'll tell him. If not, oh well. As for the date, however, I kept obsessing over that too since I haven't really said anymore than two words to him since the party where I found out..

Groaning, I turned over. With a blink of an eye, I saw daylight on my walls. I heard birds chirping and with a turn, I felt a body.

Wait.. A BODY!?

"JUN, YOU BIG IDIOT!" I screamed as I sat up to a big headache. His arms immediately wrapping around me as he covered my eyes.
"Shhhh. Just lay back down. Don't worry." He said as he lowered my head back on to the pillow. He reached over and set a tray down before me. An omelette with cheese, bacon and applesauce staring at me.
"Jun, what is all this?"
"Listen, Leona. I know you had a hard night and I know that you don't eat much after those times occur. So I wanted to make sure that you eat well. Now don't rush and don't eat too slow. You wanna eat it while it's hot." I eyed him before cutting the omelette.
"Is this poisoned?" He grinned with a chuckle before leaning in and kissing my forehead. He then took the fork from me, taking the first bite of the omelette.
"There. If I die, you die." He smiled.
"Hm." I retorted.

After the meal, he set out some clothes for me. "What are you doing?" I questioned.
"You should wear these. They're more attractive and suit you more."
"Who am I trying to impress?"
"Me." He winked and made a kissy face at me. Cringing in disgust, I crossed my arms.
"No way. Why would I ever try to impress the guy who's infactuated with the first girl that comes up to him to talk to him about a paper bag?"
"Because she's pretty." He bopped my nose. "And don't you forget that." He smiled.
"If this is about my old job, then-."
"I wasn't talking about a paper bag." He immitated. "Yeah, sure. I just know that your beautiful lips were moving and I just wanted them to be synchronized with mine."
"So you want an argument?" I challenged.
"No. Don't give me that attitude young lady." I stuck my tongue out. "Go get dressed and hurry."

Highly confused, I did. Making my way downstairs, I checked the time.

Oh crap, it's time to go. I hope Hoseok's not upset..

I was heading out the front door when Jun had called after me. "Leona!"
"What, Jun? I'm late!"
"Would you please come here?" I stared at him before groaning and turning around.
"What?" I soon found myself going from tired and agitated to stiff and alert as I felt his fingers slowly graze over my face. His eyes glistening with something I hadn't seen before.

"Don't come home so late." He stated. I nodded before turning my attention towards his hand which was lowering. Then, as if in slow motion, he leaned in towards my cheek. "And you forgot your keys." Chills ran down my spine as he placed the keys in my hand but I couldn't let that stop me from going with Hoseok today.

Jun's games will have to wait..